• Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 8080849ers:
People keep saying that we want to see Brock produce with less players - how about Kyle do something different with what he has instead of the same stuff that doesn't work anymore?

Doesn't work? There hasn't been a QB/HC combo through their first 25 starts that have scored more points per game then Kyle/Brock.

Misinformation

The misinformation label you threw up is in fact misinformation. Read his post carefully. Kyle is struggling to make adjustments to get the most out of who he has. This season. Not a look back when everyone was healthy. His post is accurate. Kyle is not adjusting and has completely fallen apart. How you can say otherwise is yet another example of It's Kyle or nobody for you.

Da fuq!!! Where does it say "Kyle is struggling to make adjustments to get the most of who he has" ? If anyone has ever gotten the most out of who he's had it is in fact Kyle Shanahan, see Brock Purdy, Juan Jennings, Mason Foster.

f**k you people are annoying as f**k!!!!

You clearly have a reading comprehension problem.

"people say they want to see Brock do more with less. Then he states. How about Kyle do something different with who he has." That speaks to adjustments. Jesus. Take off the Kyle is god glasses for a second they are messing with your eyes and head.

It's not comprehension when it's b******t assumption made by you. Again he's made adjustments with what he's had, it's just you don't want to recognize them.

Kyle isn't god, I get pissed off by him too, but you don't see me crying like your ass and whining about every little thing Kyle does or doesn't do every time we lose. GTFO don't call yourself a 49ers fan beat no one likes you.

Is this the Kyle thread? Just checking to make sure I am in the right thread. If you don't want to hear anything negative about the HC you are in the wrong thread. Especially with how he is performing this year.

I can understand negative, but hearing b******t like "everything is Kyles fault" you know the crap you post. It becomes annoying. For example if I was f**king your ex girlfriend and came to you b***hing and complaining all the time about how she sucks in bed wouldn't it be annoying? Yah that's all I see from you.
I can understand negative, but hearing b******t like "everything is Kyles fault" you know the crap you post. It becomes annoying. For example if I was f**king your ex girlfriend and came to you b***hing and complaining all the time about how she sucks in bed wouldn't it be annoying? Yah that's all I see from you.

what is goin on here
People keep saying that we want to see Brock produce with less players - how about Kyle do something different with what he has instead of the same stuff that doesn't work anymore?

Doesn't work? There hasn't been a QB/HC combo through their first 25 starts that have scored more points per game then Kyle/Brock.

Misinformation

The misinformation label you threw up is in fact misinformation. Read his post carefully. Kyle is struggling to make adjustments to get the most out of who he has. This season. Not a look back when everyone was healthy. His post is accurate. Kyle is not adjusting and has completely fallen apart. How you can say otherwise is yet another example of It's Kyle or nobody for you.

Da fuq!!! Where does it say "Kyle is struggling to make adjustments to get the most of who he has" ? If anyone has ever gotten the most out of who he's had it is in fact Kyle Shanahan, see Brock Purdy, Juan Jennings, Mason Foster.

"people say they want to see Brock do more with less. Then he states. How about Kyle do something different with who he has." That speaks to adjustments. Jesus. Take off the Kyle is god glasses for a second they are messing with your eyes and head.

It's not comprehension when it's b******t assumption made by you. Again he's made adjustments with what he's had, it's just you don't want to recognize them.

Kyle isn't god, I get pissed off by him too, but you don't see me crying like your ass and whining about every little thing Kyle does or doesn't do every time we lose. GTFO don't call yourself a 49ers fan beat no one likes you.

Is this the Kyle thread? Just checking to make sure I am in the right thread. If you don't want to hear anything negative about the HC you are in the wrong thread. Especially with how he is performing this year.

Funny, I never said everything is Kyle's fault. It must just seem like that because a lot of our struggles can in fact be traced back to him. Roster decisions, coaching personnel, play calling, game management etc. He gets better at those things and you will see a lot less criticism. It would also help if the Kyle or nobody crowd stopped shouting down any Kyle criticism.
Funny, I never said everything is Kyle's fault. It must just seem like that because a lot of our struggles can in fact be traced back to him. Roster decisions, coaching personnel, play calling, game management etc. He gets better at those things and you will see a lot less criticism. It would also help if the Kyle or nobody crowd stopped shouting down any Kyle criticism.

Oh stop it with the passive aggressive s**t. Yes you have.

Misinformation

You just named everything that a HC does so I guess you are saying everything is Kyle's fault. At least everything but actually executing the plays.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Misinformation

You just named everything that a HC does so I guess you are saying everything is Kyle's fault. At least everything but actually executing the plays.

You just summed up how that gig works lol but if they keep failing at executing its still a reflection on the HC. lt is an unforgivable position.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Misinformation

You just summed up how that gig works lol but if they keep failing at executing its still a reflection on the HC. lt is an unforgivable position.

Funny how it's the coaches fault when they lose but the players get the credit when they win. Same for the QB. Fans like easy explanations when their team isn't winning so they pick an easy target. Kyle was popular when they were winning but as soon as they start losing people turn on him like he suddenly forgot everything he knows about coaching.
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
I will be happy, when they win another super bowl. If the coach, I DON'T CARE WHO IT IS, can't get it done........NEXT!!!

Hey, some are satisfied with just being competitive, and some are only satisfied with being the best. It is what it is. If Kyle can't beat the top dog then its all just a waste of time to me.

I don't give an S if only one team can win it. "Oh, so many teams would be happy to be us!" Loser talk. We are one of the teams who can actually win it, 3 out of the last 5 years, and its all been wasted on a coach who shrinks in crunch time. And yet some want to continue with this loser. Boggles the mind of those of us who would like to see another super bowl parade in downtown SF.

This is a terrible way to watch sports. It just leads to your situation - angry at everything, unable to enjoy anything. So you're telling me that one OT period last year is the difference between enjoying or hating the entire experience? Why even bother watching then? There's not enough enjoyment out of winning that balances out the suicidal murderous anger rage of losing in that scenario.

Seeing your team win a championship can be great. So can watching top athletes make great plays, or seeing a team pull together to turn things around, or seeing a player get a career achievement, or many other things that make sports worth watching.

This Super Bowl or hatred thing 49er fans have going on just drains all enjoyment out if it. It becomes worthless spending ANY time on it. Who f**king cares if they win the Super Bowl if you're miserable the entire time?
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 22, 2024 at 10:14 AM ]
let's do a check in

67-55 .549

3rd yds
8th pts
24th in giveaways

Misinformation

Funny how it's the coaches fault when they lose but the players get the credit when they win. Same for the QB. Fans like easy explanations when their team isn't winning so they pick an easy target. Kyle was popular when they were winning but as soon as they start losing people turn on him like he suddenly forgot everything he knows about coaching.

As I said its an unforgivable job he signed up for.

Oh stop it with the passive aggressive s**t. Yes you have.

Trolls never admit that they are trolls
Originally posted by captveg:
I will be happy, when they win another super bowl. If the coach, I DON'T CARE WHO IT IS, can't get it done........NEXT!!!

Hey, some are satisfied with just being competitive, and some are only satisfied with being the best. It is what it is. If Kyle can't beat the top dog then its all just a waste of time to me.

I don't give an S if only one team can win it. "Oh, so many teams would be happy to be us!" Loser talk. We are one of the teams who can actually win it, 3 out of the last 5 years, and its all been wasted on a coach who shrinks in crunch time. And yet some want to continue with this loser. Boggles the mind of those of us who would like to see another super bowl parade in downtown SF.

This is a terrible way to watch sports. It just leads to your situation - angry at everything, unable to enjoy anything. So your telling me that one OT period last year is the difference between enjoying or and hating the entire experience? Why even bother watching then? There's not enough enjoyment out of winning that balances out the suicidal murderous anger rage of losing in that scenario.

Seeing your team win a championship can be great. So can watching top athletes make great plays, or seeing a team pull together to turn things around, or seeing a player get a career achievement, or many other things that make sports worth watching.

This Super Bowl or hatred thing 49er fans have going on just drains all enjoyment out if it. Neither becomes worth spending time on. Who f**king cares if they win the Super Bowl if you're miserable the entire time?

I get what you are saying like last time, but disagree since every athlete whos ever won a championship has all these good memories, but they always identify winning the championship as their cherished moment(s) of their careers and athletes who never have, wish they had. As fans we suffer more lol We have a lot of memories, but the SB victories are easily my favorites.

Now I feel like sports has changed.... players today view their contract as the Lombardi. With the amount of money in sports.... who can blame them?
Originally posted by captveg:

This is a terrible way to watch sports. It just leads to your situation - angry at everything, unable to enjoy anything. So your telling me that one OT period last year is the difference between enjoying or and hating the entire experience? Why even bother watching then? There's not enough enjoyment out of winning that balances out the suicidal murderous anger rage of losing in that scenario.

This Super Bowl or hatred thing 49er fans have going on just drains all enjoyment out if it. Neither becomes worth spending time on. Who f**king cares if they win the Super Bowl if you're miserable the entire time?

I get what you are saying like last time, but disagree since every athlete whos ever won a championship has all these good memories, but they always identify winning the championship as their cherished moment(s) of their careers and athletes who never have, wish they had. As fans we suffer more lol We have a lot of memories, but the SB victories are easily my favorites.

Now I feel like sports has changed.... players today view their contract as the Lombardi. With the amount of money in sports.... who can blame them?

Just because winning championships are the best memories doesn't mean they are the only good memories. The "SB or miserable" argument that fans on here make means that you are not allowed to enjoy The Catch II or The Catch III, or the Pick at the Stick, or the entire career of Patrick Willis or Frank Gore. By that standard those are all plays and players that resulted in the same thing: Losers.
I think it's somewhere in between. NO, not everyone was happy when we were winning. There were some incredible stupid bonehead plays he called at crucial times. His teams get beat by the teams "that matter" in the same way. So fans want him to try something else - since what he is doing has not worked. The picks they have gotten - a lot of them have not worked out.

Anyway, this is a public forum - with blocking. So just block whoever you don't want to hear from (including me) instead of attacking each other.
I believe he deserves criticism, I don't agree with some of the things he does and apparently a lot of people that have way more knowledge than us, think so as well. They are practically screaming for Kyle to do things to help his team.

One thing is true, the 49ers fans turn very quickly. It's been like that since the 80's so get used to it. There was so much complaining then and there still is.
Anyway, this is a public forum - with blocking. So just block whoever you don't want to hear from (including me) instead of attacking each other

There's a 20 person limit on the blocking. I've been maxed out for years now.
Share 49ersWebzone