Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
To win the Super Bowl we have to beat the Chiefs

Shanahan just can't beat the Chiefs

What do we do?

Shannafans: "give him a ten-year extension."

The Shana_FANS got to realize by now we can't win with him. Just a garbage coach. He can't even make adjustments when everyone knows his offense. Unwilling to change to fit the situation. Too stubborn.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

What do we do?

The Shana_FANS got to realize by now we can't win with him. Just a garbage coach. He can't even make adjustments when everyone knows his offense. Unwilling to change to fit the situation. Too stubborn.

I'm belly laughing at how funny the nicknames are….. omg where do you guys come up with this
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5thSFG:

What do we do?

I'm belly laughing at how funny the nicknames are….. omg where do you guys come up with this

Chill, buddy, it's just football.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
I want the creative play calling that was happening during the Beathard, Hoyer and Mullens and early Garappolo years. Lets see some of that not this vanilla sh it that we are seeing now.
The only coach in the league who has no clue how to beat man on man coverage. Year after year after year. Still can't do it. Every other coach has a plan. But not Shany.

Originally posted by 5thSFG:

What do we do?

Chill, buddy, it's just football.

I came for the football. Pleasantly surprised by the humor. Don't stop on my account

Stop trolling.
I wonder how Spags would game plan against Reid/Maholmes.
They say a team takes on the head coaches' traits.

Kyle has a huge Ego.

We are a team full of huge Egos.

In football, ego is a dirty word.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

Kyle has a huge Ego.

It's too much ego and unwillingness to change. The NFL caught up to him now. He doesn't make adjustments. Just the same old stale, dumb, idiot plays that don't work anymore. He can't even beat man on man. For years in a row. What NFL coach struggles like that? It's unbelievable he is a head coach. He's useless.

Kyle has a huge Ego.

It's too much ego and unwillingness to change. The NFL caught up to him now. He doesn't make adjustments. Just the same old stale, dumb, idiot plays that don't work anymore. He can't even beat man on man. For years in a row. What NFL coach struggles like that? It's unbelievable he is a head coach. He's useless.

Dont you guys get tired jerking each other off all day?

Give it a damn rest already. Sheesh.

What do we do?

Cry, throw a tantrum, say "Life isn't fair", stamp your feet, hold your breath, let all your anxieties out, see a phycologist or just accept it.

What do we do?

Who has beaten the Chiefs in the past five years other than Thomas Brady? << Oh yeah Joseph Burrow the year they were bushwhacked by Aaron Donald and Co. in the SB.
[ Edited by 49erKing on Oct 22, 2024 at 8:43 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Who has beaten the Chiefs in the past five years other than Thomas Brady?

Joseph Burrow.

Kyle has a huge Ego.

Spot on SD49er, Kyle would rather lose his way than win. His Ego is massive. I mean Andy Reid made three adjustments and ran sweeps and Kyle had no answer or at very least Kyle said, "I will not try and change my defence" and Andy Reid just kept pilling on the same thing and Kyle didn't change, nothing.

Kyle just watched like a petulant child who has had his ice cream taken away from him.
Share 49ersWebzone