Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

he's gonna spank Dallas for 3 straight hours
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Darnold was a complete scrub with Shany. With Oconnell he's a star. What does that tell you?

wtf are you talking about? He only had 2 games with serious playing time. Ravens after Purdy got hurt and Rams game end of the year with most of the starters out.

"Complete scrub" and "star"

You sure do love overreactions with nothing behind them.

Dude he's a troll. At least sus was good at it 😆

I gave him the benefit of the doubt when people said he was trolling, told them he just wasn't very bright. Its apparent though it is a combo of both.

He's also very sensitive, I'm blocked now

Me too!
Originally posted by Baldie:
No audibles at the line of scrimmage. What kind of coach does that to his QB? No wonder we are at such a disadvantage.

🤡

Wonder if teams know this. Spags does a great job of hiding their blitz packages. Even if Purdy can anticipate where it's coming from, he can't do anything about it because he can't audible and just has to make the best of the play. Is it control that shanny has to have? Doesn't make sense.

Stubborn Kyle. Thinking his play is perfect and you must run it.

The QB can literally audible from a run to a pass play. Brock does it all the time when he says can can. Each play has a built in "audible" if there is potential for a blitz. Acting like Kyle doesn't have anything in place for the offense in these scenarios is showing how little you know. Go watch the film breakdown and learn something inside of making up stuff all day
Originally posted by genus49:
Darnold was a complete scrub with Shany. With Oconnell he's a star. What does that tell you?

wtf are you talking about? He only had 2 games with serious playing time. Ravens after Purdy got hurt and Rams game end of the year with most of the starters out.

"Complete scrub" and "star"

You sure do love overreactions with nothing behind them.

Dude he's a troll. At least sus was good at it 😆

I gave him the benefit of the doubt when people said he was trolling, told them he just wasn't very bright. Its apparent though it is a combo of both.

He's also very sensitive, I'm blocked now

Me too!

I'm about to block him again. Not sure why I unblocked him to begin with.
No NY is not blocked. I see Hoov posts. But GoreGoreGore is. All he does is trolling. Just not interested in his nonsense.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 25, 2024 at 11:58 AM ]
No NY is not blocked. I see Hoov posts. But GoreGoreGore is. All he does is trolling. Just not interested in his nonsense.

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I hope so. Love destroying the Girls
Originally posted by Montana:

I hope so. Love destroying the Girls

McCarthy may not survive this one
Oconnell knows how to develop QB's. Shany doesn't. He had the same guy exactly on the roster. Total scrub backup. Darnold this year with Oconnell throws rockets all over the field. They are dart throws too. He may go to the Pro Bowl this year. Just shows how Shany can waste talent and not develop a roster. Compared to competent coaches.

Lol this guy thinks that O'Connell is out there working with him on his throwing motion and arm strength.

LOL

LOL

he's on to you man

LOL

he's on to you man

Yup, I'm the one that spams the same s**t takes every day in here and every other thread in NT. GOT ME
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I truly do believe there will come a point in time where Shanahan is actually stunting Brocks growth. Shanahan is his own worst enemy and has been the last 5 years.

I know 5 yrs 2 NFCCs LOSSES and 2 SBs LOSSES with a turd sandwich at QB in one WITH A 10 POINT LEAD AND HALF A QUARTER LEFT IN THE GAME, and the other was basically a rookie coming off a UCL injury WHO ALMOST WON MVP THAT SEASON.

Go be a fan of some other team that has zero chance to make it go a SB. Take your pick that's about 70% of the league

The spin is amazing with this one. I added context to your post. You must have accidentally left some anecdotes out…
Share 49ersWebzone