There are 189 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Not a good team

Kyle's decision making and play calling have become too predictable. The NFL has too much tape on this guy and he isn't evolving. His game management also hasn't improved since the Super Bowl.

But every time you turn on the tape there are plays that should be made by the offense that isn't......

That matters for an offensive coordinator . Doesn't for a head coach. If we are missing plays over and over it's on the coach to adjust and call different plays, or coach the players up better
[ Edited by 5thSFG on Oct 27, 2024 at 6:50 PM ]
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Not a good team

Kyle's decision making and play calling have become too predictable. The NFL has too much tape on this guy and he isn't evolving. His game management also hasn't improved since the Super Bowl.

But every time you turn on the tape there are plays that should be made by the offense that isn't......

That matters for an offensive coordinator . Doesn't for a head coach. If we are missing plays over and over it's on the coach to adjust and call different plays, or coach the players up better

so if WR is open and QB doesn't throw it to him when he has time, then its HC problem and QB holds no responsibility. OC is responsible.
Not a good team

so if WR is open and QB doesn't throw it to him when he has time, then its HC problem and QB holds no responsibility. OC is responsible.

Ok have a great night 👍🏻👍🏻.
The entire team is a s**t show. All aspects suck. Jesus, these guys are just underperforming. I am at a loss other than this is Kyle's team. He is responsible.. I guess.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
[ Edited by Koldo on Oct 27, 2024 at 7:17 PM ]
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Not a good team

It is a HC problem if it's recurrent. All the issues with this team are not one offs. They're happening week in and week out, which tells you this is a poorly coached team.
calling a good game tonight
Win or lose I can get behind this style of football.
I see adjustments in the 2nd half
This dude is going to give me a heart attack.

BOSA
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Still...

#BenJohnson2025
I hope Kyle sees this:
1) Pearsall is good and needs more snaps moving forward
2) The Deebo screens and runs are too predictable now and are basically throw away plays.
3) Okuayinonu is pretty good and we might have something here
4) Campbell had his best game (I think from my untrained eyes) today
5) Gotta cut back on the holds and other back breaking penalties. We have so many drive killers
6) Brock cut back on the hero ball but still had scary moments when the pressure was on
7) Is Deebo playing...safer? Is that why his explosives are tackled so quickly now
8) Defense almost blew another lead and a huge one at that. They also came together and stopped them for the win. Still, our 4th quarters are awful
He came very, very close to collapsing another lead. We were lucky to sneak out of there. It was 27 - 10. We barely won. No lead is safe with Kyle.

Originally posted by Koldo:
Still...

#BenJohnson2025

and you are sure he is a good HC?

A guy who is a good OC and blew a big lead in the NFCCG?

isnt that the complaint about Kyle?
Share 49ersWebzone