There are 240 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Yes, Brock needs to improve his realise time.

He holds onto the ball way too long.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

Those 3rd quarter drives he sure didn't. Need more of that going forward.
I thought they did a better job of adjusting to a high blitz rate team tonight than in previous weeks. The crossing routes were nice to see as they are man beaters. I still don't see traditional hot routes though.

Brock has to continue to use the checkdown.

With CMC back I am sure he will.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Those 3rd quarter drives he sure didn't. Need more of that going forward.

The 3rd quarter was like a different game, not just for Brock but for the whole team.

We can't be playing in ebbs and flows with tremendous downers in the 4th quarters.
The 3rd quarter was the first time all year we played true complimentary football. Get a TD. Get a stop by forcing a TO. Turn that into 7. Get another good stop and put the foot on the gas and score another 7. First time all year they played that well.
Yes Leatherface, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES.

Our first quarter of fully functional football for the year.
Yes Leatherface, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES.

Our first quarter of fully functional football for the year.

Looked like 2023 for a moment. Hopefully they can figure out why they are letting teams back into games. We have 2 winnable games coming up - TB and SEA at home. Good chance to get into 1st place.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
The 3rd quarter was the first time all year we played true complimentary football. Get a TD. Get a stop by forcing a TO. Turn that into 7. Get another good stop and put the foot on the gas and score another 7. First time all year they played that well.

The 3rd qtr was 2023 again..........and then the 4th qtr came and we all knew it is 2024
Share 49ersWebzone