49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by captveg:
Again I see the contradictory complaints of Shanahan being too conservative while complaining about passing too much. Such a bizarre pattern.

We have special fans

Not aggressive enough/too conservative.... yet he called a pass play on 3rd and 1 with a 10 point lead.

And they b***hed about him being aggressive/not being conservative.

I can already see the predictable posters bringing up a draw play on 3 and 10.

Was that the one where Brock called an audible on the first drive?

Yep. But I'm sure that made the Kyle haters club start finger painting their picket signs
Originally posted by DrEll:
That comes with experience. It did work last year vs Detroit in the NFCC game. I think the first half was all Kyle "stick with what I tell you", and the team faltered. In the second half, I think Brock decided to take matters into his own hands and improvise and the team made a glorious comeback.

no doubt Kyle holds this team back on more ways than one…

lol oh okay.

love how coached "adjusted" in the second half. Also love how Brock literally called an audible on the first series of the game. Two things you cried about all last week…neither you will obviously acknowledge because it's makes you look silly
That comes with experience. It did work last year vs Detroit in the NFCC game. I think the first half was all Kyle "stick with what I tell you", and the team faltered. In the second half, I think Brock decided to take matters into his own hands and improvise and the team made a glorious comeback.

lol oh okay.

love how coached "adjusted" in the second half. Also love how Brock literally called an audible on the first series of the game. Two things you cried about all last week…neither you will obviously acknowledge because it's makes you look silly

others see it. DrEll takes another L. such a fitting screen name.
Yep. But I'm sure that made the Kyle haters club start finger painting their picket signs

Gluing their eyes shut so they don't have to see it 😝

Originally posted by boast:

lol oh okay.

Hahahahahaha…I'm telling ya he/she is a troll. Where is sus?! New screen name?
Originally posted by boast:

lol oh okay.

Probably Grant's burner account.
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by captveg:
Again I see the contradictory complaints of Shanahan being too conservative while complaining about passing too much. Such a bizarre pattern.

We have special fans

Not aggressive enough/too conservative.... yet he called a pass play on 3rd and 1 with a 10 point lead.

And they b***hed about him being aggressive/not being conservative.

My problem is that even everyone in the GD thread said it should've been a sneak. We all know it. Getting cute in that scenario and over doing it has always been my issue. Just sneak the ball and the game is all but over after that. We rarely have ever been stopped when we sneak it from that distance. Dating back to Jimmy. Our oline was blocking well too.

With that said.... Just like against LAR and Arizona our offense and team was relatively controlling the game until we decide to always leave that door open. I thought the play calling was great for the majority of the second half and even in the fist quarter.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Oct 28, 2024 at 11:47 AM ]
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
truth hurts. you guys will get there…eventually.

you had to be crying last night lol
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

you had to be crying last night lol

Crying so hard

Originally posted by socalfan21:
Time management and critical game management isn't his strong suit. He's probably bottom 10 in the nfl in that department. This is why he'll never win a SB

I agree that is true.
I hope Kyle got ossified last night the dude looked worn out lol
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Time management and critical game management isn't his strong suit. He's probably bottom 10 in the nfl in that department. This is why he'll never win a SB

I agree that is true.

Sounds like Harbs lol
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I agree that is true.

Sounds like Harbs lol

Sounds like Shany and his Shana_FANS.....
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I hope Kyle got ossified last night the dude looked worn out lol

Kyle is a drunk. He was drunk at the Super Bowl and he always looks hungover when not lit up on a bender.
Share 49ersWebzone