There are 247 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Kerley? --- Signed DeAndre Carter & Rashad Ross and still have Aaron Burbridge & Bruce Ellington
Hodges? --- Potential starting lineup today: SAM: Eli Harold, MIKE: Navarro Bowman & WILL: Ray-Ray Armstrong
Dawson? --- Signed Nick Rose from Atlanta

But I'd really like both Kerley & Hodges resigned.
No way we let Kerley go. He is at least great depth

Not if we target someone like John Ross in the draft or take switzer later in the draft and let him battle with Ellington,burbridge, Carter/Ross. Can you imagine Jeffery/Smith on the outside, John Ross in the slot along with McD&Hyde? I think that's when a QB can look better than he is and won't have to do too much.
rookies playing the most important WR position !

maybe Kerley at Slot then Ross/Switz can learn off him ?
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Mar 1, 2017 at 3:59 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Kerley? --- Signed DeAndre Carter & Rashad Ross and still have Aaron Burbridge & Bruce Ellington
Hodges? --- Potential starting lineup today: SAM: Eli Harold, MIKE: Navarro Bowman & WILL: Ray-Ray Armstrong
Dawson? --- Signed Nick Rose from Atlanta

But I'd really like both Kerley & Hodges resigned.
No way we let Kerley go. He is at least great depth

Not if we target someone like John Ross in the draft or take switzer later in the draft and let him battle with Ellington,burbridge, Carter/Ross. Can you imagine Jeffery/Smith on the outside, John Ross in the slot along with McD&Hyde? I think that's when a QB can look better than he is and won't have to do too much.
rookies playing the most important WR position !

maybe Kerley at Slot then Ross/Switz can learn off him ?

I can see that/certain packages in motion/on the outside. There's been rookies that have had success at WR like DJax/Cooks.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Don't know where to place this so I'll just put this here lol..

Alex Marvez‏ @alexmarvez

Source tells @sn_nfl that former @49ers WRs coach Bob Bicknell is expected to take same job at Baylor.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by VDSF:
Don't know where to place this so I'll just put this here lol..

Alex Marvez‏ @alexmarvez

Source tells @sn_nfl that former @49ers WRs coach Bob Bicknell is expected to take same job at Baylor.

He's not the WR coach anymore, that's LaFleurs job.
Kyle Shanahan is a man
Pete Carroll is a lesbian

these are facts
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Kyle Shanahan is a man
Pete Carroll is a lesbian

these are facts

They both didnt run the ball either.
LOL
I'm so excited and optimistic. Let's give Jed some credit, he NAILED it hiring Mike and John. I know it still have to be proven, but these were the right moves.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
I'm so excited and optimistic. Let's give Jed some credit, he NAILED it hiring Mike and John. I know it still have to be proven, but these were the right moves.

It's a bit early but so far so good. If it continues to work well I'll have to give J York a lot of credit for learning from his mistakes. Now if he can sit back and let Lynch do his job...
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Mar 2, 2017 at 9:06 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:

maybe. lets see what happens. i will say the more time they take out more trash. the more i warm up to them. they signed three morons so far in free agency in my opinion but i am willing to see what happens.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Damn, dude is so smooth At the podium. He speaks clear, direct, and articulately. If he can head coach half as good as he is on the mic we're gonna be doing things.

If he farted, he would blame Kawakami in the room and everyone would believe him.

you guys are sheep i used to be like you and then became a realist
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i do not understand people who say our wide outs are good.. people they are garbage. the free agent we signed will be another marlon moore potential
Originally posted by cciowa:

So you have to be pessimistic to be a realist? thats pretty depressing.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

CC moving from one extreme to the other.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by cciowa:

i have seen what has happened when i have a open mind. no more. from here on out. i go by what they do and not what they say or how press conference pretty they are. nothing wrong with that at all
Share 49ersWebzone