There are 266 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
KS & JL speaking on NFL Insiders (ESPN) right now...

Anything noteworthy?

Mainly QB talk, (draft, Cousins)

Unless there's a rumored trade I don't know what they could ask them...

ESPN chick was trying to skirt the rules, claiming since KC was franchised questions regarding him are fair game
KS & JL speaking on NFL Insiders (ESPN) right now...

Anything noteworthy?

Mainly QB talk, (draft, Cousins)

Unless there's a rumored trade I don't know what they could ask them...

ESPN chick was trying to skirt the rules, claiming since KC was franchised questions regarding him are fair game

Man... I thought it was just people on this board who didn't understand what a tag was lol
So we told Kaepernick it's not going to work under the current construct (salary/WCO) but we're interested in Tyrod Taylor for the same money?

LOL...no.
Originally posted by NCommand:
So we told Kaepernick it's not going to work under the current construct (salary/WCO) but we're interested in Tyrod Taylor for the same money?

LOL...no.

How do you figure its for the same money? Pretty sure the report was if the Bills release him
Originally posted by valrod33:

LOL...no.

How do you figure its for the same money? Pretty sure the report was if the Bills release him

Probs thinks he's going to get in the neighborhood of 15 mill.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

I'd pay Tyrod 15 mil before I'd pay Kaep 38 cents
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Damn, dude is so smooth At the podium. He speaks clear, direct, and articulately. If he can head coach half as good as he is on the mic we're gonna be doing things.

If he farted, he would blame Kawakami in the room and everyone would believe him.

Just can't read this and not have tomsul come to mind. Still hard to believe jed hired them both.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by valrod33:

LOL...no.

Starter money. WCO now.

Shanny doesn't know the key to baalke's wrs: Just wait on it.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Shanny doesn't know the key to baalke's wrs: Just wait on it.

I freaking love this guy. He and JL are so candid.

When asked at the NFL Scouting Combine if any of the 49ers' group of wide receivers and tight ends stand out from his film evaluation, Shanahan was short on praise of the position groups.

"No one in particular," Shanahan said. "I feel we've got a bunch of good players we feel we can compete with, and we know we need to add some, too. We're going to add as many as we can to help our roster. We also want to have competition, because the more competition we have in OTAs, the more competition you have in training camp.

"If you cut some people at the end of training camp who you feel can play in the NFL, then that shows your organization is going in the right direction, and that's really our goal."

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/shanahan-not-impressed-49ers-receivers

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
With that comment I think Torrey Smith gets traded or even released. It looks like the 49ers will have 4-5 new receivers, wow!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
With that comment I think Torrey Smith gets traded or even released. It looks like the 49ers will have 4-5 new receivers, wow!!!

i do not mind. he should not be impressed with the wide outs or the tight ends. i am not all in with the new regime as some are but i am glad that when it comes to coaches and now players.... they are not afraid to clean house. given the current status of the team. you do not mess around with this. you do not say you want changes and then back track trying to justify someones job. after the last two years. everyones job should be on the line in my opinion, it would appear the new regime feels the same way... now i will wait to see if they follow through. big talk does not make a big mayo penis you know
i hope they can dump torrey smith off on somebody for a pick or two, hes useless anyway. all he can do is run straight and drop s**t
Share 49ersWebzone