LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 222 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by JBrack:

Good video, I don't speak Spanish but I get it for the most part.

Don't speak Spanish either but was a nice video to watch. Dalvin Cook of FSU would be an unbelievable fit in Shanahan's offense for sure

I think Hyde is going to be a beast in this offense.

Everyone should watch this video though.
Second play of the video explains why Wilhoite was not signed long term.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

He's a seahawk now, have some respect.
Originally posted by awp8912:
If he doesn't draft Kizer and rides with the crap currently on the roster.........he's in over his head.

Wake me up when York is tweeting apologies to Niner fans.

Negative nancy GTFO if u dont like what we are building here it's as simple as that, crawl back from where u came from the zone was better off before you decided to join anyways.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
If he doesn't draft Kizer and rides with the crap currently on the roster.........he's in over his head.

Negative nancy GTFO if u dont like what we are building here it's as simple as that, crawl back from where u came from the zone was better off before you decided to join anyways.

I'm chuckling in bed right now on my iPad. Thank you sir lmao.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

I can think of no other team so deserving of his services!

I can think of no other team so deserving of his services!

Please somebody make an account at Seahawks forum and say this guy is gonna take Wagners spot
Please somebody make an account at Seahawks forum and say this guy is gonna take Wagners spot

Lol, that s**t would be funny...

You would have to rep Wilhoite's name in the username. Like #1Wilhoitefan.

Then claim you weren't even a 49ers fan just a Whiloite fan and you follow him wherever he goes.

Lol, that s**t would be funny...

You would have to rep Wilhoite's name in the username. Like #1Wilhoitefan.

Then claim you weren't even a 49ers fan just a Whiloite fan and you follow him wherever he goes.

Lmao. Nah I think then it's too fishy and you're gonna look like a total homer. You gotta make it juicy... lack of personnel and systems last couple years, "my dog wilhoite will by the end of camp take KJ wrights will spot!" And just run away with that lol.
Lmao. Nah I think then it's too fishy and you're gonna look like a total homer. You gotta make it juicy... lack of personnel and systems last couple years, "my dog wilhoite will by the end of camp take KJ wrights will spot!" And just run away with that lol.

I know it would come off as pure homer but it would still be funny as hell. f**king seahawk fans.

If they went by guns Whiloite would be all pro. He certainly always did look the part.

I know it would come off as pure homer but it would still be funny as hell. f**king seahawk fans.

If they went by guns Whiloite would be all pro. He certainly always did look the part.

Lol. Can't stop chuckling at the webzone morning silliness today. Okay that would be funny but can we change the username to "WilhoitesBunkBuddy" and say you bunked with him in college lol. Oh yeah dude is jacked. I remember him playing solid when the surrounding cast was GREAT doe haha. Product of personnel and Fangio
Lol. Can't stop chuckling at the webzone morning silliness today. Okay that would be funny but can we change the username to "WilhoitesBunkBuddy" and say you bunked with him in college lol. Oh yeah dude is jacked. I remember him playing solid when the surrounding cast was GREAT doe haha. Product of personnel and Fangio

Borland came in and demonstrated the difference between a powerful guy and a powerful guy with instincts. Wilhoite needs to be in a simple scheme where he can just make instant moves without a lot of thinking.

Holy s**t thats f**king funny. That cracked me up...

LMAO! Dude b***hes about everything and then wants Kizer? LMAO!
Originally posted by NCommand:

LMAO! Dude b***hes about everything and then wants Kizer? LMAO!

I had to relive the laugh out loud,literally cause I almost can feel and picture it in my head like enough is enough! Lol. There's still another one out there on thin ice but he always manages just to stick around like a fruit fly hahahahahaha.
Share 49ersWebzone