There are 297 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by awp8912:
If he doesn't draft Kizer and rides with the crap currently on the roster.........he's in over his head.

Wake me up when York is tweeting apologies to Niner fans.

Negative nancy GTFO if u dont like what we are building here it's as simple as that, crawl back from where u came from the zone was better off before you decided to join anyways.

LMAO! Dude b***hes about everything and then wants Kizer? LMAO!

Is he still upset about letting Kap go?
Originally posted by mojave45:
If he doesn't draft Kizer and rides with the crap currently on the roster.........he's in over his head.

Negative nancy GTFO if u dont like what we are building here it's as simple as that, crawl back from where u came from the zone was better off before you decided to join anyways.

I guess Kizer is the closest thing to Krap. So he'll settle for another bum

Originally posted by mojave45:

I guess Kizer is the closest thing to Krap. So he'll settle for another bum

How are they similar?
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
How are they similar?

Some people only see one thing when they see him, I guess.

Me? I look at all the publications rating him the #1 QB in the draft, then I look at a certified BUM like Brian Hoyer and I gasp at Shanahan's stupidity.
How are they similar?

Me? I look at all the publications rating him the #1 QB in the draft, then I look at a certified BUM like Brian Hoyer and I gasp at Shanahan's stupidity.

You're a great addition to this forum. Each of your posts are so positive and thought provoking.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
How are they similar?

You're a great addition to this forum. Each of your posts are so positive and thought provoking.

You are attacking a poster for answering my question.

Can you tell me how Kap and Kizer are similar QBs?
How are they similar?

they're both black!
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
they're both black!

I didn't want to be the first to say it but that was my first thought as well.

They have absolutely nothing else in common. Actually it's probably the worst comparison I have ever heard.
How about neither one is in the NFL...and both want to be?
How are they similar?

99% of his posts are negative, whining, and trashing the team as in the bold. He's pretty much on the level of a troll. Had nothing to do with you. Oh and I don't know what you're talking about attacking, I paid him a compliment, he's awesome!

I'd categorize Kizer with Freeman not Kap. Good size, great arm nothing special besides that. At least with Kap he was menance on the run. That kind of athetiscm will take a year or 2 to figure out.
How are they similar?

99% of his posts are negative, whining, and trashing the team as in the bold. He's pretty much on the level of a troll. Had nothing to do with you. Oh and I don't know what you're talking about attacking, I paid him a compliment, he's awesome!

So, you cannot tell me how the two QBs are similar?
How are they similar?

Lol Jesus Christ did you not see where I said it had nothing to do with you or your post??? I was simply calling out a poster that whines on here 24/7 about his dumb comment. Not everything is about you. To answer your question tho, kizer is nothing like Kap.

They're not....
How are they similar?

Lol Jesus Christ did you not see where I said it had nothing to do with you or your post??? I was simply calling out a poster that whines on here 24/7 about his dumb comment. Not everything is about you. To answer your question tho, kizer is nothing like Kap.

Gotcha, thanks
Share 49ersWebzone