LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 159 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Interesting that Foster is the one leading the final team cheer. Seems like he is a natural leader.

I noticed that too. He is an easy person to like, so it can't be hard for guys to get behind him.
Originally posted by saniner:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Interesting that Foster is the one leading the final team cheer. Seems like he is a natural leader.

I noticed that too. He is an easy person to like, so it can't be hard for guys to get behind him.

Agreed
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

'Kyle, I can't find the restroom'

That's why we gave you the cup dad!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

'Kyle, I can't find the restroom'

That's why we gave you the cup dad!

"So.....you gonna run the Boot off of the stretch action?.....Good Boy!"
https://mobile.twitter.com/49ers/status/871044077654953985/video/1

Mic'd up in camp.

15 seconds in: "You don't tuck your sweatshirt in"? Ha!
I really hope Mike Shanahan dips lol. I wonder if Kyle/Jon do?
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Jun 4, 2017 at 12:48 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

I really hope they don't. It's terrible for your health. That is a really weird thing to wish for someone to be doing haha

I know harbaugh did though.

I don't get why people dip, smoke or drink excessively. Just putting yourself in harms way unnecessarily .
Originally posted by tankle104:

I really hope they don't. It's terrible for your health. That is a really weird thing to wish for someone to be doing haha

I don't get why people dip, smoke or drink excessively. Just putting yourself in harms way unnecessarily .

I would worry less about whether Mike dips and more about his carrot intake.

[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Jun 4, 2017 at 1:04 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Mic'd up in camp.

I still can't believe he's the head coach.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

Mic'd up in camp.

I still remember back in January... it was either a Tuesday or Wednesday... my heart was kind of racing in the middle of class because I just had a funny feeling the future of our franchise was going to be determined any moment... either Kyle Shanahan or literally Tom Cable. A couple hours later, low and behold, Ian Rap tweets that Cable was dropping out of the race and the HC job was being offered to Shanahan.

I don't think I've experienced that much relief as a 49ers fan in years.

Originally posted by tankle104:

Usually the dudes always holding a cup or a bottle are hanging onto it to eventually dip in it lol.
I used to dip, i smoke herbs doe and lately smoke cigs after that but gonna go back to dip soon to cut out the cigs lol.
Funny thing is I live a healthy,active and nutritious life style.. I just like to let loose to have me continue going in this life.

Truth is you can live your life by the book and still die at 60... I'm 28,tomorrow isn't promised so I'll try to keep balance in my life
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Mic'd up in camp.

I still remember back in January... it was either a Tuesday or Wednesday... my heart was kind of racing in the middle of class because I just had a funny feeling the future of our franchise was going to be determined any moment... either Kyle Shanahan or literally Tom Cable. A couple hours later, low and behold, Ian Rap tweets that Cable was dropping out of the race and the HC job was being offered to Shanahan.

I don't think I've experienced that much relief as a 49ers fan in years.

Players coach who knows his X's and O's. GM who was a leader of men and knows X's and O's. It's a good marriage from the looks of it. We haven't had a chip since 95...if they bring it home the 49ers book will be back on track and we can flush the moochies,harbaughs and half brained coaches down the toilet and the bridge will look closer from Seifert to eventually Shanny
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
I would worry less about whether Mike dips and more about his carrot intake.

They used to do the rat family bit on the Jim Rome show. Always seemed pretty low, sort of the sudio version of click bait. Anyway, I guess I am contributing since I found this.

The only way is up.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone