LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 175 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Is it ironic that Rathman is no longer with the team now that it will use the FB more? Last year he worked with an anti-FB HC but now.... I'm not complaining as they picked up one of the best RB/FB coaches in the NFL but just seemed...sad in a way.

Yeah, that was pretty sad and unfortunate. Is he even working right now?
they offered Rath another position. he could have stayed and i don't think he even interviewed anywhere.
Would have been good if Rath stayed on from a continuity perspective.
Great listen right here: http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/1-on-1-Greg-Cosell-Evaluates-49ers-OTAs/1fec1811-6070-4299-ae45-8c536c4f69f3

Thanks
Originally posted by lamontb:

This can not be overstated enough.

"The great thing about Kyle, #1, is I think, as an offensive mind and play caller, you can easily make the argument that he's the best in the NFL...he is just the absolute best in the league at this point in time. I can see plays in my mind right now, just last year, where we'd sit and watch, and go, 'Wow! What a great play call against that defense!" ~ Greg Cosell
Good stuff: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000812851/article/why-you-should-root-for-the-san-francisco-49ers
When the NFL big dogs like Cossell and King are on your d***. I got two brothers, one is a Rams fan, other one is a Niners fan as well.

Even my brother whose a Rams fan was loving up Shannys play calling. He's just content cause he got the next closest thing in McVay.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
When the NFL big dogs like Cossell and King are on your d***. I got two brothers, one is a Rams fan, other one is a Niners fan as well.

Even my brother whose a Rams fan was loving up Shannys play calling. He's just content cause he got the next closest thing in McVay.

I can't believe the Grandson of our legendary General Manager is now the Head Coach of the Rams. Wow. I am old!
Originally posted by Giedi:
I can't believe the Grandson of our legendary General Manager is now the Head Coach of the Rams. Wow. I am old!

LOL! Beats not growing old!

Haha. Embrace it. If you don't mind me asking how old are you, I like and noticed you bring an old school infusion and optimism for the current Niners and wanna say thanks for contributing in making this place better. There were several times I almost threw in the towel cause i dumb founded on what I was regarding. Then I logged in one day to defend NY and NC who were fighting Debbie downers CONSTANTLY and that's all she wrote lol.

Haha. Embrace it. If you don't mind me asking how old are you, I like and noticed you bring an old school infusion and optimism for the current Niners and wanna say thanks for contributing in making this place better. There were several times I almost threw in the towel cause i dumb founded on what I was regarding. Then I logged in one day to defend NY and NC who were fighting Debbie downers CONSTANTLY and that's all she wrote lol.

Haha...awesome.
Everything old is new again.

Haha...awesome.

We're about to make a 49ers webzone tree of greatness! Make the Niners, and the zone great again!
I hope Kyle has a smile on his dial with style all season long.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

No problem, I'm an eternal optimist that's seen Delvin Williams and the 49ers before they were the 49ers. I love the team and what it stands for - precision, execution, championship and defensive excellence. A good friend of mine, her husband was the first 49er that was picked/drafted by the team. 1947 was the year (I may be off by 1 or 2 years) he was with the 49ers.
Share 49ersWebzone