Kittle >>>> Vance Mcdingus
Originally posted by saniner:

Who whiffed on that block
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Staley. He didn't whiff. He got tripped by the Dline.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
We just need a star receiver and a better tight end on the other side (or use Juice more) to take pressure off Kittle and our red zone issues will improve dramatically.

We DEFINITELY need to use Juice more. He's a mismatch as well. I thought he could be a 30-40 catch a year guy.
Originally posted by DaBum:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Staley. He didn't whiff. He got tripped by the Dline.

Still would have scored if he kept it going to the outside
Kittle is my boy Blue!!! I never thought I'd love a tight end this much but honestly I think he will be the next best tight end in the league. As long as he stays pretty healthy he is a bigger play maker and then Kelce and definitely ertz. I would say as of right now he is probably the best blocking te I have seen in a long time and his speed is ridiculous for his size.
Hope Kittle balls out tonight. Need him to have a huge game to pull out my FF game.
Originally posted by genus49:
Hope Kittle balls out tonight. Need him to have a huge game to pull out my FF game.

Me as well. I have him in two of my leagues and the only thing that can hold this guy back is injuries
49er players are "soft" though

• Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
49er players are "soft" though

Lol.Kittle be wrecking people. They probably get up like "Bruh, why you blocking so hard?"
He's on pace for about 1,100 - 1.200 yards this year if he continues like this. That is pretty amazing. I'm pretty wowed by his play this year. I didn't think he would be this good. Plus he is blocking like a beast too as you see in some of those highlights that people are posting. If you want to nit pick a little bit he has 1 TD. That's not a lot of TD's for how many yards he has or what he is on pace for either. It would leave him with 2 - 3 TD's by the end of the year. But maybe his TD production picks up in the second half of the season. But like I said that is nit picking. He is having a great year so far.

This guy is one of the only reasons I was able to watch the whole game. This dude has really risen to the challenge! He had a good rookie year, but kept going. The other rookies from last year seem to have plateaued.

He's 14th in the league in receiving yards, 3rd for TE's. He has a decent shot at making the Pro Bowl. Good for him. Love the catch today where he's looking for extra contract and trucking people!
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
This guy is one of the only reasons I was able to watch the whole game. This dude has really risen to the challenge! He had a good rookie year, but kept going. The other rookies from last year seem to have plateaued.

He's 14th in the league in receiving yards, 3rd for TE's. He has a decent shot at making the Pro Bowl. Good for him. Love the catch today where he's looking for extra contract and trucking people!

Its like 2004 all over again where the te is the only reason to watch. Eric Johnson went for 80+ rec 800+ yards and 2 tds
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Its like 2004 all over again where the te is the only reason to watch. Eric Johnson went for 80+ rec 800+ yards and 2 tds

He's way better than Johnson. Not quite Vernon of '09 to '12, but he's pretty close.
Share 49ersWebzone