LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 184 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Every GM passed on him at least 4 times. But all the hate only goes to Lynch on this Zone lol.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Every GM passed on him at least 4 times. But all the hate only goes to Lynch on this Zone lol.

a broken clock is right twice a day
Originally posted by susweel:

a broken clock is right twice a day

thanks for sharing, nothing as usual.

Only 8 teams drafted a Tight End before we took Kittle. Saying "every GM passed on him" is technically correct but lacks any sort of context.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
49er players are "soft" though

Kittle and Breida are effing men. Crushing fools and playing through massive pain and injuries. At this point though, just sit Breida out.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
49er players are "soft" though

Kittle and Breida are effing men. Crushing fools and playing through massive pain and injuries. At this point though, just sit Breida out.

Agreed but it seems that Breida practices and looks great but seems to get hurt once the game starts. It's crazy
Originally posted by lamontb:
Agreed but it seems that Breida practices and looks great but seems to get hurt once the game starts. It's crazy

In practice the contact isn't as bad.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by lamontb:

In practice the contact isn't as bad.

right
I'm calling it now, Kittle is the best all-round TE in the league. I'd rather have Kelce or Gronk because they're such great playmakers, but neither block anywhere near as well as he does.
He is a beast. We have many keepers in offense, including him and breida.

Let's keep drafting top defensive prospects and someday a couple will pan out.

Highest ranked PFF TE, our own George Kittle
Yay. One good player.

Let's make more statues to the glories of the past.
Best TE since Brent Jones?? No knock on Davis but I think Kittle as a player is better.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Best TE since Brent Jones?? No knock on Davis but I think Kittle as a player is better.

VD had all that buffness for nothing. Kittle will have a better career.
Originally posted by RumphSteak:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

VD had all that buffness for nothing. Kittle will have a better career.

I don't think I have ever seen him truck someone, but he loved jumping. Though I still love him for giving us one of the best plays in niner history with the catch against NO. Not sure if Kittle will every have an impactful play like that but Kittle will have a more consistent career
Share 49ersWebzone