LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 222 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
This. Right now, Kittle only plays for stats. We will be able to properly evaluate him next year when the games matter. Or if he goes up against an elite pass defending LB/safety and scorches them, then I can bump him up some notches. But no matter what your numbers are, you have to win when the money is on the line, which is also why I say the jury is still out on KC and LA.

Fair point, Although we have to say the Rams defense he lit up, he also was a fingertip catch away from wrecking the Vikings. Don't you guys think if he had Brady or Wentz or Patrick M he would be wrecking fools even more? I'm just glad we got him, I'm deciding whether to get his jersey or not.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Yup me too.

I don't at all. Just out of curiosity, have you guys considered the elite quarterbacks throwing to the above tight ends that I mentioned? Kittle would be that much better with a quarterback that is accurate.

I'm just glad we have him and he is already playing at a pro bowl level like I said before the only thing in his way is his health and hopefully he has that under control

Kittle should continue to progress. I certainly hope he does for obvious reasons. I think he drops too many balls. Right now he is not elite. He's on that path, just not quite there.
This guy is a baller.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
People laughed at me when I drafted him as my starting TE in fantasy.
Originally posted by Furlow:

I did too. Been a beast!
Originally posted by alwayssecond:
This guy is a baller.

Yes he is
Originally posted by Furlow:

That's cuz they're dumb.
Dude can play
Another Lynch bust.

Absolute stud, so chuffed we have him

This was super pretty.

He is a Pro Bowl level player. He might make the Pro Bowl.
Almost 700 yards receiving on the season already.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He is a Pro Bowl level player. He might make the Pro Bowl.

Might!? He better! Whose been better in the NFC??
Share 49ersWebzone