LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 213 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Might make the Pro Bowl? He should be the starter.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Nov 1, 2018 at 9:06 PM ]
Anybody know his contract status? Niners gota lock him up quick on the cheaps!! And throw in some Free Panada EXpress his way
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Anybody know his contract status? Niners gota lock him up quick on the cheaps!! And throw in some Free Panada EXpress his way

He's on the 2nd year of his 4-year rookie deal. I believe the league rule is he can't be extended until after his 3rd season.
[ Edited by captveg on Nov 1, 2018 at 9:06 PM ]
STUD!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This was super pretty.

Mullens looking like Jimmy there with a shorten release.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Albeit on different plays, I said the exact same thing to my dad while watching the game. Jimmy has clearly been teaching these guys that sped up delivery because I've seen CJ use it once and Mullens multiple times tonight.
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 1, 2018 at 9:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Albeit on different plays, I said the exact same thing to my dad while watching the game. Jimmy has clearly been teaching these guys that sped up delivery because I've seen CJ use it once and Mullens multiple times tonight.

That's my conclusion too. For them to watch Jimmy, I think it has influenced
Originally posted by Heroism:
Another Lynch bust.

He's the only player from the draft that hasn't looked like crap this year.
YAH'LL still wanna waste a first rounder on a TE????

Did we not make the mistake on Vernon???

LIke I said before, TEs grow on trees !!!
good game, kid.

• thl408
Perfect TE for this offense. Give him the ball in stride and he's getting some RAC.
His catch on the 71 yd play was just sick...one of the best I've seen from any TE in years. Seems he & Mullens already have some very good chemistry. GK's Pro Bowl bound.
Top 8 in receiving yards now.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
His catch on the 71 yd play was just sick...one of the best I've seen from any TE in years. Seems he & Mullens already have some very good chemistry. GK's Pro Bowl bound.

Every qb on the roster has chemistry with Kittle because he's legit
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

Every qb on the roster has chemistry with Kittle because he's legit

Yeah I agree. Kittle has taken that step we hoped the D guys would. He's not elite yet, but he's the best young up and coming TE imo.
Share 49ersWebzone