LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 264 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
Not only did Kittle make a 1 handed grab to make Nick look good...he came out to support him on the after show....No word yet if CJ unfriended Kittle on Facebook yet .....#YouStoleMyBFF

Absolutely awesome to see him support the kid
Niners found them a Gem. I wonder when the alarm clock for celek time will go off again.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
I've been on the Kittle bandwagon since his rookie year. I really do think he is playing the best by far this year out of any tight end. Ertz is pretty close but not even close to as athletic But then again he has a great quarterback

He's the best TE in the league.
What's crazy about GK is that teams know he's our #1 option and it's still hard to keep him in check. If we get a few more playmakers on offense, this kid could really blow up next season. I could only imagine his numbers if he replaced Gronk or Kelce on the Pats or KC.

People complain about Lynch, but this was a homerun pick in the 4th round.
Not just a great receiving TE, the mans a great blocker too.
Should do one hander more often. He drops more balls with 2 hands.
Did I really see him flash the "Cero Miedo" hand sign at the end of one of his plays? Can't find it anywhere, but thought I saw it.
He might be the best TE in the NFL in only his second year.
I like when kitlle gets the ball in the open field, he heads strait for the endzone, no pu$$y footin around. get it and go. I love it !!!!

STUD
  • Antix
  • Veteran
He looks effortless too. Gets the ball and is trying to score immediately.
has any on heard from cc or sus today?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We hit the lotto with Kittle.
Share 49ersWebzone