There are 157 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tulliman:
Kittle is the only 49er that I drafted this year in FF. I got him in Round 10 in a 12 team league. It was shouted out "Homer!" when I drafted him. LOL

got him late as well, there are very few good FF TEs this year, so he's been great

Top TE again
All pro unless he gets injured
I'm not surprised by the no 49er TE having 1000 receiving yards. That is no small feat. With that said, for a team that has been starved for 1000 yard receivers in the last 15 years, this is very impressive.
Agree

Originally posted by elguapo:
All pro unless he gets injured
Bout to light the Gnats up
Can't have a better player to be the QB's go-to receiver.
Will get hurt before reaching 1000
Interesting observation- this thread only on page 90. MM is at 134. Buckner is just over 300. Warner at 66 and Goodwin at 112.

While Pettis is near 250, Thomas has over 700, and Beathard has over 500.
Originally posted by DaBum:
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Kittle is already at 692 rec yards this year in 8 games. On pace for 1,384 yards, and the 49ers have never even had a TE reach 1,000 in their history.

It's 692 yards in 9 games, hate to break it.

Still on pace for 1200+ though.

only needs 90.28 yds per game in final 7 games to set NFL TE record (Gronk 1,327)

Yea "only"

Hope he gets it but that's quite a bit.

Sure but he's averaged nearly 80 this season and if Mullens is the real deal ...

Exactly. When the season started and I saw Kittle and Breida among the league leaders, I was like this is great, but this won't hold up. Surprisingly, Kittle's stats have held up. I knew he would be good. Never projected him being this good, this early. I'm really enjoying what I'm seeing and it is going to be fun watching how Kyle uses him the remainder of this year as well as next year with a healthy team. I'm hoping we can get a quality back up or Celek has a bounce back season and can provide 20-30 catches.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Interesting observation- this thread only on page 90. MM is at 134. Buckner is just over 300. Warner at 66 and Goodwin at 112.

Kittle is already at 692 rec yards this year in 8 games. On pace for 1,384 yards, and the 49ers have never even had a TE reach 1,000 in their history.

only needs 90.28 yds per game in final 7 games to set NFL TE record (Gronk 1,327)

Yea "only"

Sure but he's averaged nearly 80 this season and if Mullens is the real deal ...

Exactly. When the season started and I saw Kittle and Breida among the league leaders, I was like this is great, but this won't hold up. Surprisingly, Kittle's stats have held up. I knew he would be good. Never projected him being this good, this early. I'm really enjoying what I'm seeing and it is going to be fun watching how Kyle uses him the remainder of this year as well as next year with a healthy team. I'm hoping we can get a quality back up or Celek has a bounce back season and can provide 20-30 catches.

Great post

Originally posted by tohara3:

Yea "only"

Great post

+1
Originally posted by tohara3:

Yea "only"

Great post

i don't think there was every any questions about his ability. For me, it was a concern over durability
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Big night for Kittle tonight.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 12, 2018 at 8:24 AM ]
I need him to go off for my fantasy team
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
C'mon George! Gotta keep pace with Ertz and Kelce.
Share 49ersWebzone