There are 104 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It would be game over man game over if he was targeted 16 times a game like ertz....dam
Love you
Dude is a beast. Great pick!
I'm sorry but he is the best tight end right now. Imagine if he had a quarterback like Carson Wentz or Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes I believe he will be leading the NFL by a landslide
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:

Yeah, best TE in football in my book.

Agreed. Should only get better too
Originally posted by mayo49:

Yeah, best TE in football in my book.

I agree, his run blocking is unbelievable which takes him above the others who are pretty much big WR's.

Gronk & Kelce still have that dominance that you love, but Kittle is the best all round.
  • Stud
George Skittle is a beast.
Such a stud
Originally posted by elguapo:
I'm sorry but he is the best tight end right now. Imagine if he had a quarterback like Carson Wentz or Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes I believe he will be leading the NFL by a landslide

Or Jimmy G

Surefire pro bowler.
probably the best player on the team. the guy plays with passion and really cares about the game. he should rub off on people like witherspoon and armstead who's always rubbing his belly for the one play he shows up each game. I'm done with ward, he's garbage and show be cut immediately.Really disappointed In the niners this year. I know we've been devastated with injuries but I just don't see the young guys making enough progress. anyway .... we do have a stud in kittle, one of the top three tight ends in the league.
[ Edited by swaccmac1 on Nov 13, 2018 at 8:46 AM ]
We gotta get this dude some help
50 rec
775 yards
3 TDs
It blows my mind that hes on pace for 1240 yards. Actually heating up too lately with 86.5 y/g over the last 4 games. That's a 1384 yard season over 16 games for a TE which is insane.
Share 49ersWebzone