LISTEN: The Best Of The 49ers Webzone: No Huddle Podcast →

There are 186 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thl408:
He got some wiggle in his route running. Speed to beat LBs.

Looks like that play was broken and somehow Nick saved it. Even Aikman mentioned it during the broadcast.
This forum is a f**king mess.

Solly labelled a bust and Lynch gets hammered for every pick he "missed" on and now he's getting hammered for picks we hit on.

Every other team passed on Kittle numerous times as well, we took him and that's just luck according to the haters.
Originally posted by Buchy:

Solly labelled a bust and Lynch gets hammered for every pick he "missed" on and now he's getting hammered for picks we hit on.

Every other team passed on Kittle numerous times as well, we took him and that's just luck according to the haters.

1. dont feed the doom squad.

2. NT is NT
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Wow

In the words of Jack Torrance (Jack Nicholson) in The Shining..."I love the little son of a b***h."

[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Nov 3, 2018 at 5:38 AM ]
I know Vernon Davis was like 30 yards short one year but have we ever had a TE break 1,000 yards?
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Huh? Blocking was the one thing you knew he could do coming out of college. In 4 years he had 48 receptions for about 740 yds and 10 TD's. Iowa was a running team.

That was my understanding too. They didn't use him much as a pass catcher. This kind of reminds me of Roger Craig and Tom Rathman. Both were used primarily as blocking backs in college but Walsh tapped into their hidden talents and each turned out to be good runners and terrific pass catchers out of the backfield.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I know Vernon Davis was like 30 yards short one year but have we ever had a TE break 1,000 yards?

No, Vernon has the record

No

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Buchy:

1. dont feed the doom squad.

2. NT is NT

Yeah , the last 15 years have been great, no negativity allowed.
Originally posted by elguapo:

No, Vernon has the record

That'll change in a few weeks.
Kittle = elite

Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Kittle = elite

Beast
I feel so much better about trading Gronk in the last year I could keep him. Now I can keep Kittle for the next 3 years.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Kittle = elite

Beast

Big Dick Kit
Kittle is already at 692 rec yards this year in 8 games. On pace for 1,384 yards, and the 49ers have never even had a TE reach 1,000 in their history.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Kittle is already at 692 rec yards this year in 8 games. On pace for 1,384 yards, and the 49ers have never even had a TE reach 1,000 in their history.

Please stay healthy, please stay healthy.

Give us something!
Share 49ersWebzone