LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 158 users in the forums

2017 Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WeeRocco:

Very nice video! Thanks a bunch for posting that!
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Short term I feel like they will use Ray Ray to keep Foster motivated....not gonna hand the rook the starting gig that easy.

I don't think Foster is the type that needs much motivation. Dude loves football lol
  • titan
  • Veteran
Goodwin kill'n DBs. I hope he is that improved and we are not that bad at the position.
Originally posted by titan:
Goodwin kill'n DBs. I hope he is that improved and we are not that bad at the position.

I think he's decent. I also think all of our WRs will put up decent numbers this year because we have a different QB throwing the ball in shanny's offense.
Originally posted by WeeRocco:
https://twitter.com/Rob_Lowder/status/894305715132653568

Someone please teach me how to embed a twitter video to here please

[tweet link]

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 6, 2017 at 4:23 PM ]

Thanks for the tip 49AllTheTime
For those out-of-market fans (like me) Preseason Niners @ Chiefs 8/11/17 will be joined in progress on NFLN approximately 1 hour after the game starts (7 PT/10 ET) immediately following Steelers and Giants or some such crap that starts 4 PT/7 ET. Which means they'll probably join the game live in progress more than 1 hour after it starts cuz you know full well games never end on time. This is pretty annoying but I guess better than nothing to see live about 5 minutes remaining in 2nd Qtr till end of game. It will replay in it's entirety on NFLN the next morning, Saturday at 11:30 AM Pacific/2:30 PM Eastern. So at least there's that.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerjok:
For those out-of-market fans (like me) Preseason Niners @ Chiefs 8/11/17 will be joined in progress on NFLN approximately 1 hour after the game starts (7 PT/10 ET) immediately following Steelers and Giants or some such crap that starts 4 PT/7 ET. Which means they'll probably join the game live in progress more than 1 hour after it starts cuz you know full well games never end on time. This is pretty annoying but I guess better than nothing to see live about 5 minutes remaining in 2nd Qtr till end of game. It will replay in it's entirety on NFLN the next morning, Saturday at 11:30 AM Pacific/2:30 PM Eastern. So at least there's that.

Crap - thanks for the intel
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Thanks, much.

I'll log into my SXM app and watch the s**tstorm on the radio.

Originally posted by PacTiger:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Long ass line just for training camp lmao. Whos here?

Dude why would anyone wait in that line for an open practice? We rolled in at 10 parked in the great America parking lot as we already have that pass. Walked right in and sat down 5 rows back on the 50. The store and museum were a s**tshow. I will say props on the organization for free food and drinks. But man I will say this...Levi's Stadium hands down is easily the worst designed modern day stadium. Seriously confused how in this day in age they could f**k something up like that.

Not a bad seat in the house. Consessions and bathrooms easily accessible

no doubt but waiting in that line above...???? yeah concessions were nice in all but then again it was not game day and it's always a different story then. but come on that stadium is poorly constructed especially since it's a fkn heat box

I'm pretty sure there was a line because the gates weren't open yet. I also got there at 10 and walked right in. Didn't even have to wait in line to get my food

How does Hoyer look?

Besides looking like my brother... he has a nice touch on his long ball. We'll see though.
Hoyer has been dropping dimes.
Besides looking like my brother... he has a nice touch on his long ball. We'll see though.

Originally posted by NCommand:

Hoyers play isn't the issue, it's his durability
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Hoyers play isn't the issue, it's his durability

No question about it. This OL needs to keep him upright and you know, Kyle will emphasize getting rid of that ball under 3 seconds almost every time. Going after a bunch of short-area-quickness receivers who can get instant separation was also a very smart move by ShanaLynch. Hoyer is primed for a career year if we can keep him healthy.

yeah he does that all the dime.
Share 49ersWebzone