LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 145 users in the forums

2017 Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Watching the live look in on 49ers app right now, just noticed the bleacher stands they have set up for a limited amount of fans to watch practice which is cool. However I noticed they've got these nice awnings over the top of the bleachers which perfectly shade the spectators from the sun beating down. Why can't they just construct a giant version of this over the east side of Levi stadium to do the same thing.

Because physics and $$$.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Eli get hit by a semi?

No live view-in of practice today?

Yes there is, get the 49ers app on your phone it's really great I'm watching it right now. Also live streaming on 49ers.com I believe.

Thanks...been watching.
  • thl408
Anyone that went to the Saturday camp, did the 49ers D play much zone defense? In all the WR vs CB clips being posted, it's all man coverage.
Originally posted by thl408:
Anyone that went to the Saturday camp, did the 49ers D play much zone defense? In all the WR vs CB clips being posted, it's all man coverage.

I didn't go but I'll add that one of the local writers, not to be named, has constantly said we have been playing a lot of zone and he thinks that will hurt us in the regular season.
[ Edited by gored49 on Aug 7, 2017 at 12:43 PM ]
Watching the live look in on 49ers app right now, just noticed the bleacher stands they have set up for a limited amount of fans to watch practice which is cool. However I noticed they've got these nice awnings over the top of the bleachers which perfectly shade the spectators from the sun beating down. Why can't they just construct a giant version of this over the east side of Levi stadium to do the same thing.

We have an outdoor stadium, get over it
They cancelled 1on1's today...wonder if that was a move to try and stay healthy.
Originally posted by gored49:
Originally posted by thl408:

I didn't go but I'll add that one of the local writers, not to be named, has constantly said we have been playing a lot of zone and he thinks that will hurt us in the regular season.

So I wonder what's so much more f**ked up about Ward's hammy than George Kittle's was since JW has been out of training camp for 10 days now. Kittle had some hamstring issue but is already back to full practice after only a few days. Something has to be a lot more wrong with Jimmie's than just a strain.
So I wonder what's so much more f**ked up about Ward's hammy than George Kittle's was since JW has been out of training camp for 10 days now. Kittle had some hamstring issue but is already back to full practice after only a few days. Something has to be a lot more wrong with Jimmie's than just a strain.

I think JW has bruceellingtonidis
and so it begins

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:
and so it begins

makes me so hord. so hord.
sounds like a bad day for the offense

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:
sounds like a bad day for the offense

jackie chan doesn't know what she's talking about.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
jackie chan doesn't know what she's talking about.

What about Matt Maiocco?

Share 49ersWebzone