LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 194 users in the forums

2017 Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Cohn lol

This. Kyle has been reported in previous stops to be somewhat of an a**hole. Maybe his demeanor is a little better as a head coach but I highly doubt he became Mr. Rogers just like that .
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Aug 17, 2017 at 4:03 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by genus49:
Cohn said Saleh tried to regroup the defense over to him but nobody listened. He said Kyle is too friendly as well. Keeps comparing to Harbaugh. Said JH had no issues with players listening to him or he had no problem calling a player out. Said Kyle doesn't do it.

If Cohn said it then it must be true. He wouldn't over exaggerate anything or find some BS that's not there.

What's there to exaggerate?

Maybe saying nobody listened to the head coach or D coordinator. lol

Theyre players coaches.. Ive always been a believer in changing the culture to your liking, lil by lil or brick by brick.

Im sure players respected coaches letting the boys be boys at that moment.. It was no longer being at work, it was personal.

I stopped a fight a couple weeks ago and as soon as i held onto one of the girls the other chick calculated a cheap shot on the girl i held. Lesson learned.

In conclusion im sure Shanny will address the team on WHY its stupid to put yourself in a situation where things can escalate quickly and something bad occurs.

Moving on. I like it honestly and Elway probably did too.. Well settle it on Saturday and hopefully that squashes everything.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Aug 17, 2017 at 4:23 PM ]
You know WZ/Cohn can't go over a hour without over exaggerating something
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
LBs with shoulder issues? No problem. What's next? Our QBs eyes are too close together?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
LBs with shoulder issues? No problem. What's next? Our QBs eyes are too close together?

Buckners dick is too big and it prevents him being further explosive.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
When are we gonna stop conparing every niner coach to harbaugh, jesus christ

That f**ker couldn't even win the big one. Only Niner coach to ever lose the Super Bowl.

I'm surprised he lead us to a f**king Super Bowl having to deal with coward for a GM...

Don't forget the twerp for an owner either... Too busy worrying about erasing biographies and such than worrying about the f**king team...
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Aug 17, 2017 at 4:48 PM ]
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Well after one joint practice with a playoff caliber team. It seems like this year's team is a lot better than last year's. This time last year, we were reading up on how Denver dominated us in practice and it was one-sided on all three phases of the game. Today's reports were a lot close between the two teams which is a really good sign for our future. We are going to surprise a lot of people this year. NFC WEST is wide open. Book it!!

It took Matt Ryan more than one year to become proficient in this offense. All our starters minus hoyer have this problem. And hoyer won't play all 16 games. Plus, how does an 8-8 season help us draft a QBOTF? Can't count on cousins either.

I'm not saying we should try to lose. But I'm not rooting for us to win either

I dont understand this kind of logic. IMO, that's a loser/quitter's mindset. You play for the championship every year even if you're not good enough for it. NOBODY expected us to make it to the playoffs or the NFC Championship game with Alex Smith in Harbaugh's first year, but we did. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!! You play to win the game.
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

That f**ker couldn't even win the big one. Only Niner coach to ever lose the Super Bowl.

I'm surprised he lead us to a f**king Super Bowl having to deal with coward for a GM...

Don't forget the twerp for an owner either... Too busy worrying about erasing biographies and such than worrying about the f**king team...

#Harbaughscuses
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

#Harbaughscuses

Peewee playbook, Jed's and Baalkes fault

#Harbaughscuses

Oh really? I should say the same to you and others...

I never seen anyone get so many excuses when they have failed in drafting so miserably... fact

I dont care who has any relations with the guy, I'm a niner fan. I'm a realist. With all due respect, He was a f**king cancer for this team.

Wake up and smell the folgers..
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Aug 17, 2017 at 5:11 PM ]

Cohn said Saleh tried to regroup the defense over to him but nobody listened. He said Kyle is too friendly as well. Keeps comparing to Harbaugh. Said JH had no issues with players listening to him or he had no problem calling a player out. Said Kyle doesn't do it.

GC,DR

#Harbaughscuses

I never seen anyone get so many excuses when they have failed in drafting so miserably... fact

Dude please not in this thread. PM each other please.. That topic is exhausted longer than Montana having 15 seconds to throw.

Honestly im so fed up with all the talk.. I feel like honestly we should bring back Harbs for a day for a short tribute of the 3 years we did win a lot; So we squash out everything and everyone can move the f**k on lol.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Aug 17, 2017 at 5:11 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

#Harbaughscuses

Dude please not in this thread. PM each other please.. That topic is exhausted longer than Montana having 15 seconds to throw.

Honestly im so fed up with all the talk.. I feel like honestly we should bring back Harbs for a day for a short tribute of the 3 years we did win a lot; So we squash out everything and everyone can move the f**k on lol.

I agree... totally..

Dont know why there is a need to bring it up.

I dont like revisiting, especially when i know wtf happened...

I dont wana hear the lies either.. Trust me
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Aug 17, 2017 at 5:14 PM ]

#Harbaughscuses

I agree... totally..

Lol if you knew what happened then you wouldn't be in denial
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

#Harbaughscuses

I agree... totally..

Lol if you knew what happened then you wouldn't be in denial

That's your boy Baalke couldn't draft for s**t?

The world knows that except a few,

Your part of that one more year crew huh? Lol
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Aug 17, 2017 at 5:26 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone