LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 106 users in the forums

2017 Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by socal9er42:
So out of curiosity, when was the last time an NFL HC who was in the SB and/or Conference Championship Games for several years straight, only job offer was for a College Team? Admittedly a powerhouse and has ties to the school, but nonetheless....

Lol look at your question. And then think about the head coaches that are let go with that kinda resume. Organizations do not let coaches like that go. Kubiak wasn't healthy or a head coach Manning was. Jimmy Johnsons was well documented. I can't think of another time that's happened. And we don't know how many offers Harbaugh had.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
So how about that TRAINING CAMP. Sounds like Reaser got victimized. And Pito is stepping up. And Cohn hates some of our best players (Hyde & Lynch)

Reaser took his turn sucking today?

Oh yeah he was apparently the reason alynch (who is horrible) did not throw an incomplete pass. Robinson got beat but only on short underneath routes which is much better than the deep balls he was handing out against KC

Kind of worried about the dbs

Yeah that's why I was proposing a trade in the trade forum for Bradley Roby earlier today. We have some pieces that could help the Broncos. But we would probably have to throw a pick in
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
LBs with shoulder issues? No problem. What's next? Our QBs eyes are too close together?

Buckners dick is too big and it prevents him being further explosive.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
LBs with shoulder issues? No problem. What's next? Our QBs eyes are too close together?

#dickexcuses
Originally posted by NCommand:

#dickexcuses

So how about that TRAINING CAMP. Sounds like Reaser got victimized. And Pito is stepping up. And Cohn hates some of our best players (Hyde & Lynch)

Oh yeah he was apparently the reason alynch (who is horrible) did not throw an incomplete pass. Robinson got beat but only on short underneath routes which is much better than the deep balls he was handing out against KC

Me too

Grant Cohn is hyper obsessed with getting Lynch, Hyde and Bowman traded come hell or high water. Also, there are no team leaders and none of the coaches are leaders either because they don't really yell and cuss people out when corrections are being made. The biggest vocal leader on the team is B. Hoyer (which Cohn might be able to figure out is because he's the starting QB, if his head wasn't constantly up his ass). Finally, Thomas and Foster are more bust than boom. That's about it.
Originally posted by NCommand:

#dickexcuses

Yeah that's why I was proposing a trade in the trade forum for Bradley Roby earlier today. We have some pieces that could help the Broncos. But we would probably have to throw a pick in

Love that idea. I like Roby
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sourball:

Me too

It's going to be a problem the whole year.

Boo. Video deleted already. Did Reuben tell the chick i wanna kiss or bang you so bad right now?
Tomorrow there's going to be a 49ers home game and a Raiders home game. Both starting at 7:00pm. Wonder what the traffic going to be like.
Boo. Video deleted already. Did Reuben tell the chick i wanna kiss or bang you so bad right now?

It's not deleted. It just won't play as an embed.

The video is still up. Sometimes videos can't be viewed on a forum. Click on the "youtube" icon in the lower right corner.
Share 49ersWebzone