LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 122 users in the forums

2017 Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Boo. Video deleted already. Did Reuben tell the chick i wanna kiss or bang you so bad right now?

The video is still up. Sometimes videos can't be viewed on a forum. Click on the "youtube" icon in the lower right corner.

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Sourball:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
So how about that TRAINING CAMP. Sounds like Reaser got victimized. And Pito is stepping up. And Cohn hates some of our best players (Hyde & Lynch)

Reaser took his turn sucking today?

Oh yeah he was apparently the reason alynch (who is horrible) did not throw an incomplete pass. Robinson got beat but only on short underneath routes which is much better than the deep balls he was handing out against KC

Kind of worried about the dbs

Me too

It's going to be a problem the whole year.

They're young
After a joint practice with the Broncos on Wednesday, 49ers general manager John Lynch hinted that he would discuss trades with John Elway, Denver's general manager, leading up to their Week 2 preseason showdown.

While Lynch didn't mention any specific players, we've come up with a trade scenario that would benefit both teams.

The Broncos lack depth on the defensive line after players including Billy Winn (ACL), Derek Wolfe (ankle), Jared Crick (back) and Kyle Peko (foot) went down with injuries. They're also deep at cornerback.

The 49ers are relatively deep on the defensive line with players including Arik Armstead, Earl Mitchell, DeForest Buckner, Tank Carradine and third overall pick Solomon Thomas. San Francisco could use more depth at cornerback, though.

Denver should offer cornerback Lorenzo Doss in exchange for 49ers defensive lineman Quinton Dial. Doss is buried on the Broncos' depth chart behind Aqib Talib, Chris Harris, Bradley Roby and third-round pick Brendan Langley. In San Francisco, Dial has struggled to find a role on the defensive line after the 49ers switched to a 4-3 defense.

Dial would be a more natural fit in Denver's 3-4 base defense.

NFL teams are allowed to make trades until Week 8 this season.

http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017/08/18/denver-broncos-san-francisco-49ers-nfl-trade-scenario/

Anyone know anything about this dude?

Thoughts?
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
After a joint practice with the Broncos on Wednesday, 49ers general manager John Lynch hinted that he would discuss trades with John Elway, Denver's general manager, leading up to their Week 2 preseason showdown.

While Lynch didn't mention any specific players, we've come up with a trade scenario that would benefit both teams.

The Broncos lack depth on the defensive line after players including Billy Winn (ACL), Derek Wolfe (ankle), Jared Crick (back) and Kyle Peko (foot) went down with injuries. They're also deep at cornerback.

The 49ers are relatively deep on the defensive line with players including Arik Armstead, Earl Mitchell, DeForest Buckner, Tank Carradine and third overall pick Solomon Thomas. San Francisco could use more depth at cornerback, though.

Denver should offer cornerback Lorenzo Doss in exchange for 49ers defensive lineman Quinton Dial. Doss is buried on the Broncos' depth chart behind Aqib Talib, Chris Harris, Bradley Roby and third-round pick Brendan Langley. In San Francisco, Dial has struggled to find a role on the defensive line after the 49ers switched to a 4-3 defense.

Dial would be a more natural fit in Denver's 3-4 base defense.

NFL teams are allowed to make trades until Week 8 this season.

http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017/08/18/denver-broncos-san-francisco-49ers-nfl-trade-scenario/

Anyone know anything about this dude?

Oops just saw you posted this lol

I'd do it just to save some cash.
I'd prefer Roby. Don't know if Doss has the measurables that Saleh likes in a CB. Maybe throw in Blair too, why not. He's not making the team either, IMO. Too crowded in the d-line.
[ Edited by Ensatsu on Aug 18, 2017 at 3:09 PM ]
I'd prefer Roby. Don't know if Doss has the measurables that Saleh likes in a CB. Maybe throw in Blair too, why not. He's not making the team either, IMO. Too crowded in the d-line.

Yeah Roby or bust i think.. Reaser and Will Davis are fighting for the last CB spot.
Doss is good but would prefer Roby obviously

I would like Doss, he'd add some more explosiveness on to the back end of the defense.
So out of dontae j and robinson, who isn't a starter?

I mean I'd rather have D Thomas lol...they aren't trading Roby for two guys that might get cut.

Gotta be realistic
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Yeah Roby or bust i think.. Reaser and Will Davis are fighting for the last CB spot.

Of course we all want roby but dial is not enough and do they really wanna trade their 3rd best cb in a passing league?
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I mean I'd rather have D Thomas lol...they aren't trading Roby for two guys that might get cut.

Gotta be realistic
Couldn't have said it better myself
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I would like Doss, he'd add some more explosiveness on to the back end of the defense.

Is he better than DJ? Did you watch their last pre season game?
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Thoughts?
good depth over another S.Wright ?

no way
Share 49ersWebzone