LISTEN: Baldy Breaks Down The 49ers →

There are 118 users in the forums

2017 Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by cciowa:
our defensive line and overall defense was one of the worst last year and they still are until they start playing in real time and we see what we have.

Can say that about Hoyer. If he shows why he's a journeyman back up in the first few weeks.
Hoyer avg 300+ yrds 2 TD last year

bring on the journeymen
agree,.,. i like hoyer and i like what i have heard about him both on the field with his game and taking ownership of a team like we have not had since early 2012 with alex. but you are right. people are starving for any bit of hope about our team they will grab for the first thing out of camp with shiny bows and glitter. when they find there is a hook in it. to late

Who cares. Football is back. Let people get excited. Off-season is long. Fans generally look forward to this time of year.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
our defensive line and overall defense was one of the worst last year and they still are until they start playing in real time and we see what we have.

Can say that about Hoyer. If he shows why he's a journeyman back up in the first few weeks.
agree,.,. i like hoyer and i like what i have heard about him both on the field with his game and taking ownership of a team like we have not had since early 2012 with alex. but you are right. people are starving for any bit of hope about our team they will grab for the first thing out of camp with shiny bows and glitter. when they find there is a hook in it. to late
alex is no leader
Originally posted by illinois9er:

That was a joke.
I'm going to the open practice with the wife tomorrow. Anyone got any tips or advice about what I should try and see?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Serious question. Do we have the worst QB situation in the league?

Jets QBs been s**tting themselves this week.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I agree, this D-line is going to be a juggernaut together.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Christian Hackenberg needs to hit one more beat reporter with an errant throw to get a free round of mini golf at Anchor Golf Center.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Christian Hackenberg needs to hit one more beat reporter with an errant throw to get a free round of mini golf at Anchor Golf Center.

Tebow>> Hackenberg
Originally posted by Andra:
I'm going to the open practice with the wife tomorrow. Anyone got any tips or advice about what I should try and see?

It might be nice to see the progress of the pass rush and the passing game. Seems like those are two areas primed for improvement.

That artificial hill on the practice field also sounds neat.
[ Edited by zonkers on Aug 4, 2017 at 10:35 PM ]
Originally posted by zonkers:

It might be nice to see the progress of the pass rush and the passing game. Seems like those are two areas primed for improvement.

The hill is not going to be there and you will see everything going on at once. depends on what you want to focus on
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Bring sun tan lotion, it's going to be a scorcher.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by zonkers:

The hill is not going to be there and you will see everything going on at once. depends on what you want to focus on
Good ideas. I'm definitely going to try and get a look at the dline. Hoping to get a look at Trent Taylor as well. I will report back if I see anyone really standing out.
Share 49ersWebzone