There are 173 users in the forums

The Uniform Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
agree i miss the khaki but i get why it is how it is now because they made the gold in the helmets have more pop. Given that yea they should make the pants metallic, thats what the raiders did with theirs. Not a fan of the current pee colored pants

When the current jerseys were introduced at 2009's draft day, the pants were metallic/shiny gold. I think they would be much nicer than the matte mustard color we have. Although Nike has ruined many teams' pants with their fabric since then anyways.

I remember this well, the rookie premiere when Crabtree, Glen Coffee and Nate Davis had their card shoots featured the shiny pants also. I was mad they made the pants mustard but they've grown on me since then.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
agree i miss the khaki but i get why it is how it is now because they made the gold in the helmets have more pop. Given that yea they should make the pants metallic, thats what the raiders did with theirs. Not a fan of the current pee colored pants

When the current jerseys were introduced at 2009's draft day, the pants were metallic/shiny gold. I think they would be much nicer than the matte mustard color we have. Although Nike has ruined many teams' pants with their fabric since then anyways.

I remember this well, the rookie premiere when Crabtree, Glen Coffee and Nate Davis had their card shoots featured the shiny pants also. I was mad they made the pants mustard but they've grown on me since then.

I wouldn't mind the return of the shiny pants, the mustard pants has to go.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Sweet lord my eyes

I like it

Closet Raiders fan?

REMOVING the gold helmet is not a 49er team at all.

so was losing in the super bowl until it happened twice
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
With the 5 year cycle/jersey rule satisfied (we made changes to the sleeves entering 2017) I hope we drop the idiotic chest mark or at the very least replace it with the Quentin font.

I really hope we make the Quentin font our official full time wordmark again. It's pretty much been used everywhere more and more every year. Time to abandon that terrible one we introduced in 2005.

I truly hate that generic Kroger Brand Font they introduced back in 2005. They should of never got away from the Quentin font (Saloon) style that's a brand in itself. I would love to see that old fashioned style replace that crap they have on the current jerseys.

i think its coming…all the new merch has saloon font

I agree the saloon font is better and should be used in basically every situation.

However, when I realized the "49ers" written on the jerseys currently is actually the same font as the SF in the primary logo is doesn't bother me as much.

The first time I remember seeing it was in the end zones of "Monster Park" or whatever it was called for a year or two in the Nolan era and hated it with a passion. But the fact it is actually born from something classic makes me hate it less. Would never buy a hat or shirt that has it, but I don't hate it on the jerseys currently.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

NATE DAVIS! LOL HE MIGHT OF CAUSED A FEW INTERACTIONS ON THE ZONE IN THE PAST
Imagine this one with the silver pants too much style

bruh we aren't Ohio St.

bruh we aren't Ohio St.

But bruh it's part of our franchise History whether u believe it or like it. This has some kick to it. I wouldn't mind seeing something different like these uniforms from the early 1960's

bruh we aren't Ohio St.

But bruh it's part of our franchise History whether u believe it or like it. This has some kick to it. I wouldn't mind seeing something different like these uniforms from the early 1960's

Dropped some knowledge on him
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

bruh we aren't Ohio St.

it still doesn't take away that it still looks like OSU

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

bruh we aren't Ohio St.

it still doesn't take away that it still looks like OSU

Yup and vs Michigan #74 a Wolverine
i like our current 94 alts. The current setup is perfect, 80s classics as the regular and 94 alts. just make the pants less pee colored and we are golden

Yeah, I agree. For years I pined for this exact uniform set. The default home, away, and the 94 home and away as alternates.

That's god awful
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

God.. that's awfully sexy

FTFY
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for 91til.
i like our current 94 alts. The current setup is perfect, 80s classics as the regular and 94 alts. just make the pants less pee colored and we are golden

Yeah, I agree. For years I pined for this exact uniform set. The default home, away, and the 94 home and away as alternates.

Ditto this
Share 49ersWebzone