There are 182 users in the forums

The Uniform Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Yeah I agree and we have gone back we have the classic look right now. There will always be alternates cuz that want to move merch. You bring up a good point sometimes clubs ditch the classic uni which looks better for some new crap permanently that's bad. Course 49ers tried to do this with the helmets, it didn't work cuz 49ers have real fans and they protested so hard the team pulled the decision. Here's Seifert smiling trying to push this crap which is a knock on his legacy. Least Eddie seems to realize he is holding a turd.

Lol you realize seifert is just the hc? Eddie or Carmen are the ones who actually came up with that horrible helmet.
3 stripes and Quentin font on the unis
Hell yeah, I love these changes. The organization should've never moved away from the saloon typeface.

[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 25, 2022 at 9:22 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Hell yeah, I love these changes. The organization should've never moved away from the saloon typeface.

Great news, now go back to the original logo on the helmet.

YES!!!! Finally.
L O V E IT!!!!
LOVE IT.

Wonder if this means they're reverting back to Saloon font as the official typography logo for the team and using it in the endzones. The current one looks sooooooo Walmart.
Love going back to old font. Also love that they didn't change any of the classic look
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
LOVE IT.

Wonder if this means they're reverting back to Saloon font as the official typography logo for the team and using it in the endzones. The current one looks sooooooo Walmart.

Hopefully the answer this question sooner rather than later. Absolutely LOVE this font.

LOVE IT.

Haven't they been using the saloon font in the endzone for a while now? I remember posting about 2 years ago that the organization was slowly starting to move back to the saloon typeface in a lot of their media stuff. It looks like they're 100% back to it now.
YES FINALLY!!!

Best news all offseason.

Jerseys already being sold on the site.
Those look fantastic.

So glad to see the Quentin font back.
LOVE IT.

Haven't they been using the saloon font in the endzone for a while now? I remember posting about 2 years ago that the organization was slowly starting to move back to the saloon typeface in a lot of their media stuff. It looks like they're 100% back to it now.
Yeah looks like endzones have had it consistently now in 2020 and 2021; 2019 it was only used during playoffs I think.

Now I'm just hoping it's ubiquitous in merchandise, etc. It's so damn good.
LOVE IT.

Yeah looks like endzones have had it consistently now in 2020 and 2021; 2019 it was only used during playoffs I think.

Now I'm just hoping it's ubiquitous in merchandise, etc. It's so damn good.
i think they had it all year... for sure they had it in October from my personal pics
Share 49ersWebzone