There are 246 users in the forums

The Uniform Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChuckLeavy32:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by linkboy:
The pants need to be fixed before the logo.

My issue with the current pants shade of gold is that they have too much yellow in them.

I'd like to see a return to either the more muted khaki color of the 64-95 uniforms

or the metallic gold from the 98-08 uniforms

Jed likes his pants like he likes his mustard... grey poupon from the province of dijon

Those 98 - 08 jerseys are hideous

those were the best.
yellow pants looks like French's mustard
tan pants looked like they were wearing Dockers or worse,,,,panty hose.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Very excited about the uniforms, BUT they have got to change the logo NEXT! It's a deal breaker.

With old logo: 5 Superbowl wins
Without old logo: 2 Superbowl losses.

It is what it is, we haven't won a Superbowl since we completely diverted to the 1996 b*****d brandishing (aka when Eddie D knew he was losing the team, and had to keep the Bill Walsh logo away from the York family).

Lol
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Very excited about the uniforms, BUT they have got to change the logo NEXT! It's a deal breaker.

With old logo: 5 Superbowl wins
Without old logo: 2 Superbowl losses.

It is what it is, we haven't won a Superbowl since we completely diverted to the 1996 b*****d brandishing (aka when Eddie D knew he was losing the team, and had to keep the Bill Walsh logo away from the York family).

Lol

Right. The logo has everything to do with it. It's not like:

With Eddie D. : 5 Superbowl wins
With the Yorks: 2 Superbowl losses.
I like all the 49ers uniforms/logos,etc. even the 96-08 burgundies were nice for the time, but I'm very happy they switched back to the classic look in 09.

The "RGB" are the only exceptions, those should be purged from 49ers history
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Apr 28, 2022 at 6:48 PM ]
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Final nail in the coffin, RIP.

Good f**king riddance. I have an irrational hate for this ugly ass f**king logo. I hope the jackasses ago decided on its usage perpetually wake up with a Charlie horse.
Teams are getting alternate colored helmets which are cool but it got me wondering if the niners should/ will have one? I don't see any other color that would look good with the jerseys we have. Maybe I can't imagine it, maybe a shinier gold or matte?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Teams are getting alternate colored helmets which are cool but it got me wondering if the niners should/ will have one? I don't see any other color that would look good with the jerseys we have. Maybe I can't imagine it, maybe a shinier gold or matte?

a shiny gold helmet would be fire
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

only in a man cave it would be.. would be hell on the field
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Final nail in the coffin, RIP.

Good f**king riddance. I have an irrational hate for this ugly ass f**king logo. I hope the jackasses ago decided on its usage perpetually wake up with a Charlie horse.

yes,,,, i was never a fan. the more old school, the better to me
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
I like all the 49ers uniforms/logos,etc. even the 96-08 burgundies were nice for the time, but I'm very happy they switched back to the classic look in 09.

The "RGB" are the only exceptions, those should be purged from 49ers history

i loved those 90s dark burgundy colors.. they even made jj stokes look cool

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Just have the defense wear it lol blind the offense.

baylor and notre dame do it and its dope

baylor and notre dame do it and its dope
doesn't look like ND wore the same type of gold helmet.as Baylor did.. Baylor doesn't use them anymore. can't find out why.

but it would just be a bunch of mirrors out here.. maybe when it's not a sunny day ?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Those are trash
Share 49ersWebzone