There are 176 users in the forums

The Uniform Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Teams are getting alternate colored helmets which are cool but it got me wondering if the niners should/ will have one? I don't see any other color that would look good with the jerseys we have. Maybe I can't imagine it, maybe a shinier gold or matte?

a shiny gold helmet would be fire
only in a man cave it would be.. would be hell on the field

baylor and notre dame do it and its dope
doesn't look like ND wore the same type of gold helmet.as Baylor did.. Baylor doesn't use them anymore. can't find out why.

but it would just be a bunch of mirrors out here.. maybe when it's not a sunny day ?

i think it would look dope with our alts, rather that than a different colored helmet
I'm old school. I hate all the uniform changes. One definition of uniform is sameness. Colleges, starting with Oregon have gotten so bad I can't tell which team is which sometimes when I tune in. Now baseball and basketball both have several different jerseys and hats. Baseball has a different one for every holiday.

At least the NFL limits the number of changes and teams must get approval first. At least for now. With all the extra money they make off the new stuff I wouldn't be surprised if they go the way of the colleges eventually.
All of our uniforms look great except that black garbage.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Bengals white and black helmet look 🔥🔥 though.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Those are trash

Originally posted by jimrat:
Bengals white and black helmet look 🔥🔥 though.

You know what they say about opinions....
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

ya those are hideous
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

that was the worst.. hands down,
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
does anyone have a picture of the 1991 or 1992 helmet redesign that got rejected huge by the fans like new coke??? i think i was the only one who liked it!! go figure!
Originally posted by cciowa:
does anyone have a picture of the 1991 or 1992 helmet redesign that got rejected huge by the fans like new coke??? i think i was the only one who liked it!! go figure!

Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Final nail in the coffin, RIP.

Good f**king riddance. I have an irrational hate for this ugly ass f**king logo. I hope the jackasses ago decided on its usage perpetually wake up with a Charlie horse.

Glad this POS Wordmark is gone hopefully retired forever NEVER go away from tradition. Quentin Font/Saloon Font 4 life!!!
👇💪

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

🙏 thank God we didn't switch 😂
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I hope they reveal this helmet as an alternate for this season.
I feel that merchandise will be a driving Factor behind the inevitable alternate helmet we eventually will roll out.

I could see it being a red helmet to go with the 1955 alternates, or a silver helmet with the older SF oval.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
I feel that merchandise will be a driving Factor behind the inevitable alternate helmet we eventually will roll out.

I could see it being a red helmet to go with the 1955 alternates, or a silver helmet with the older SF oval.

ya grey or red
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jul 24, 2022 at 6:25 PM ]
White Gold…

Share 49ersWebzone