There are 206 users in the forums

The Uniform Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
White Gold…

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Theoretically we could've worn that at any point even during the one shell. Nothing stopped teams from changing decals/face masks.

I personally think we could bring out the silver helmets to go with the 94 alternates (despite also being inaccurate). Or perhaps go for accuracy and wear a red helmet?
it's like you are reading my mind here

someone did a mock up of this; here are both

^ this is the only logical pairing: silver ("white gold") 1962-63 helmets + 1955/1994 throwbacks

plain red helmet is just too plain with no decals or striping and looks too much like the Chiefs or college teams
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Aug 5, 2023 at 12:08 AM ]
2023 Throwback games (rumored):

vs Cowboys (SNF week 5) & Bengals (week 8)

@ Seattle (Thanksgiving, week 12)
2023 Throwback games (rumored):

vs Cowboys (SNF week 5) & Bengals (week 8)

@ Seattle (Thanksgiving, week 12)

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Theoretically we could've worn that at any point even during the one shell. Nothing stopped teams from changing decals/face masks.

I personally think we could bring out the silver helmets to go with the 94 alternates (despite also being inaccurate). Or perhaps go for accuracy and wear a red helmet?

it's like you are reading my mind here

someone did a mock up of this; here are both

I've desired a return to the silverish helmest for some time now. Always loved the look.
[ Edited by WINiner on Aug 7, 2023 at 7:55 PM ]
Silver helmets will help sign Nick Bosa….do it
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Looks too much like Ohio State.
Silver helmets will help sign Nick Bosa….do it

I'd like to see something like what Notre Dame does with real gold in the paint.
I want a glossy helmet for an alt, it'd look sick
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Aug 8, 2023 at 1:48 PM ]
Originally posted by kray28:
Looks too much like Ohio State.

smdh….that's the point, to remove the gold, piss off Californians and please Nick Bosa 😤
They should bring back the 1996 uniforms. These are so dope as throwbacks. I want specifically the 1996 version with the white pants and the flat gold.

[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 9, 2023 at 8:54 AM ]

Originally posted by Heroism:
They should bring back the 1996 uniforms. These are so dope as throwbacks. I want specifically the 1996 version with the white pants and the flat gold.

I loved the colors on these too.

I love the color combo but hate how dark the red became, would be cool for an alt though
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I love the color combo but hate how dark the red became, would be cool for an alt though

Strictly not for night games…turns ugly maroon with sweat, darkness, etc.

I know these are polarizing among 49er fans but I strongly prefer the 1996/1997 look over 1998-2008. I think these jerseys look much better with white pants.
No red facemasks ever again.

Ever.
Share 49ersWebzone