There are 188 users in the forums

The Uniform Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
These have officially become the night game "PrimeTime" jerseys…

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/171455-49ers-wear-throwback-jerseys-games-2023/

and we always wear the whites @seattle
Originally posted by DrEll:
Agreed. After the 1994-1995 look, the 1996 unis were my favorite with the white pants. I actually like the darker red and the red stripe on the pants. It looks clean and classy.

Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by Heroism:
They should bring back the 1996 uniforms. These are so dope as throwbacks. I want specifically the 1996 version with the white pants and the flat gold.

I know these are polarizing among 49er fans but I strongly prefer the 1996/1997 look over 1998-2008. I think these jerseys look much better with white pants.

Agreed. After the 1994-1995 look, the 1996 unis were my favorite with the white pants. I actually like the darker red and the red stripe on the pants. It looks clean and classy.
Ugh these were trash IMO
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Ugh these were trash IMO

If they just like the white pants, then just add them to our current ones

the jerseys sucked, too dark
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Ugh these were trash IMO

or they can add white "alternate pants" to pair with the standard (non-throwback) jerseys with red-gold-red striping (think Chiefs, but in Niners colors and a little thicker striping). I'm sure all the Patrick Ma-holm*s and the KC cuKCs crypto fans would absolutely love that…
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Ugh these were trash IMO

I like the 96-08 uniforms, especially the first 2 years with the white pants. But I like our current ones more and wouldn't change them ever, what the Niners have going is perfect
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
I like the 96-08 uniforms, especially the first 2 years with the white pants. But I like our current ones more and wouldn't change them ever, what the Niners have going is perfect

I personally loved the 96-08 uniforms as well. Especially from 98 on. Maybe it's because I became a diehard fan and started watching all 49ers games around 1997, so it's the uniform I started with. Either way, I always thought they looked awesome, even the "shiny" gold pants. It looked more like actual gold than the current ones to me. Just my personal opinion though.

That said, I like the current ones too. But I will always love the 96-08 uniforms
Haven't heard, is it the Throwbacks ?
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Haven't heard, is it the Throwbacks ?

The NFL will never allow it.
Someone these players to stop wearing high socks all the time, it makes the unis look meh they look better showing the red socks. Most of them can't pull off the high socks haha.
Want to see all gold uniforms.

im assuming its going to be a red out game for us fans?
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:

I am calling the police.
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:

gtfoh
2024 Uniform Schedule:

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
2024 Uniform Schedule:

Third year in a row they're wearing the all-white throwbacks at Seattle.
Share 49ersWebzone