LISTEN: Are The 49ers Headed For A Future Without Brandon Aiyuk? →

There are 98 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
it was a big deal in comparison to WHAT WE HAD at QB for the San Francisco 49ers

Clearly doesnt when Nick Mullens and CJ weren't far off from the same percentage during certain years. Look at the league,....or continue avoiding taking a look at it and look at just the 49ers. That scenario (3rd and longs) leads to absolutely nowhere. If it shows that it leads to nowhere for all 32 teams,...well the 49ers are included in the 32, sooooo....the premise still stands.

What are their career 3rd down conversion percentages?
Originally posted by Sickaa:
yeah and none of that necessarily equates to him being "figured out". you also remember during that game or receivers drop like 5+ balls? or the ball that came off Bournes hands tipped and picked off? again, it doesn't come off as being figured out to me as much as it does Jimmy just not upping his play and going through the motions and improving with experience, lol

I remember Dante dropping one, that was on Dante no doubt. And I remember the high pass to Bourne that he tipped into the defensive players hands. That one was on Jimmy. Let's not forget Jimmy fumbling the ball like always. He's a turnover machine right now. I think he's averaging one Int per game throughout his career.

It was catchable. it should've been caught. that's on bourne, as was shown on the expression of his face.

in fact he had two huge drops that game one of them being a pick.

guess who also fumbled for a touchdown as well? russell wilson. the point is the defense makes plays too.

didn't know Jimmy was a fumbling machine, new to me. lol

I said he was a turnover machine lol. Not a fumbling machine, even though he had something like 5 of those too last season as well. And every receiver believes they should catch the ball smh lol the pass was way off the mark. Don't act like Jimmy doesn't have Issues with his accuracy.

"fumbling the ball like always"

doesn't matter, but it's essentially the same thing.

Jimmy has been inconsistent with his accuracy, but again that example? was right on bourne's hands. like it's a total stretch to say that's all on Jimmy lol. go back and rewatch highlights.

I supposed It was Kittles fault he got himself Injured against the cards too? He should have caught that high pass and made the defender miss lol. The fact Jimmy has thrown an Int In most of his games since becoming a niner shows that he's nothing special.

what does that throw to Kittle have to do with anything? what makes you think I'd put no blame on Jimmy for that example? just telling you straight up that pick from Bourne not catching it was more on Bourne IMO. that's all. im sorry you have PTSD with Jimmy and his "1 INT" per game.

No need to be so sensitive over Jimmy lol. Everyone but afew select niner fans know that he's above average right now. Until he plays with more consistency, that's how he'll remain.
[ Edited by Sickaa on Dec 1, 2020 at 6:03 PM ]
this year not only has been just a total and utter wash for our team, but the season as a whole, the cap, and obviously the damn country.

im sure they and the league will figure something out.

We will see...as of right now SF will have about $23M to replace/resign/upgrade 39 spots. That's not even including a extension for Warner
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
this year not only has been just a total and utter wash for our team, but the season as a whole, the cap, and obviously the damn country.

We will see...as of right now SF will have about $23M to replace/resign/upgrade 39 spots. That's not even including a extension for Warner

This is going to be one of the wildest 49ers offseasons in memory.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 1, 2020 at 7:07 PM ]
yeah and none of that necessarily equates to him being "figured out". you also remember during that game or receivers drop like 5+ balls? or the ball that came off Bournes hands tipped and picked off? again, it doesn't come off as being figured out to me as much as it does Jimmy just not upping his play and going through the motions and improving with experience, lol

I remember Dante dropping one, that was on Dante no doubt. And I remember the high pass to Bourne that he tipped into the defensive players hands. That one was on Jimmy. Let's not forget Jimmy fumbling the ball like always. He's a turnover machine right now. I think he's averaging one Int per game throughout his career.

It was catchable. it should've been caught. that's on bourne, as was shown on the expression of his face.

guess who also fumbled for a touchdown as well? russell wilson. the point is the defense makes plays too.

I said he was a turnover machine lol. Not a fumbling machine, even though he had something like 5 of those too last season as well. And every receiver believes they should catch the ball smh lol the pass was way off the mark. Don't act like Jimmy doesn't have Issues with his accuracy.

Jimmy has been inconsistent with his accuracy, but again that example? was right on bourne's hands. like it's a total stretch to say that's all on Jimmy lol. go back and rewatch highlights.

I supposed It was Kittles fault he got himself Injured against the cards too? He should have caught that high pass and made the defender miss lol. The fact Jimmy has thrown an Int In most of his games since becoming a niner shows that he's nothing special.

what does that throw to Kittle have to do with anything? what makes you think I'd put no blame on Jimmy for that example? just telling you straight up that pick from Bourne not catching it was more on Bourne IMO. that's all. im sorry you have PTSD with Jimmy and his "1 INT" per game.

No need to be so sensitive over Jimmy lol. Everyone but afew select niner fans know that he's above average right now. Until he plays with more consistency, that's how he'll remain.

not my fault you have bad memory. and ive never disagreed about jimmy and that status about being average to above average, and will stay that way until he shows more consistency. totally agree there.
Originally posted by mayo49:

This is going to be one of the wildest 49ers offseason in memory.

For realz

not my fault you have bad memory. and ive never disagreed about jimmy and that status about being average to above average, and will stay that way until he shows more consistency. totally agree there.

Good to know we both agree on that at least.

This is going to be one of the wildest 49ers offseason in memory.

For realz

Definitely. It's gonna be exciting to see what the Niners do In the off-season.
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
You're being somewhat disingenuous. I stopped watching but the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th and 7th passes of that video are more than 5 yards down field and two of them are more than 10. One is more than 10 and to the sideline.

Again, I stopped watching because I was only looking to see if what you claimed is true. It wasn't.

Huh?

First 4 throws are like 5 yards or less from the LOS.

Which is different than 4 yards and screen/shovel passes like you originally posted 👍
Which is different than 4 yards and screen/shovel passes like you originally posted 👍

Lol a s**t ton short passes that go like 5 yards past the LOS. There were shovel passes/screens short slants etc throughout that whole game.

Good job Jimmy let's give him a $137M deal
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Dec 1, 2020 at 6:52 PM ]

• mayo49
  • Veteran

Lol a s**t ton short passes that go like 5 yards past the LOS. There were shovel passes/screens short slants etc throughout that whole game.

That is an outrageous contract - but, he looked the part in '17. Not, so much since.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 1, 2020 at 6:56 PM ]

That is an outrageous contract - but, he looked the part in '17. Not, so much since.

Ever since that helmet to helmet hit in the SB.
Wash game will be full 6 weeks - maybe he can come back at that game?
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

would be nice
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

would be nice

If he's not 100% no way in hell do we need to throw him in against that dline of theirs especially with our leaky oline
Share 49ersWebzone