LISTEN: 49ers Make A Statement In Week 1 Win →

There are 303 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jack49ers84:
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

I know some of y'all are going to immediately dismiss it because it's Cohn but most of the video is actually 2 other guys who were there yesterday analyzing the practice.

Good video. Sounds like he's the same ol' sorry ass Jimmy that he's always been.

settle down there partner. don't blow your load too early before the season starts
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
How could you not root for this dude! A very ideal situation for both sides. Hope he balls out!

People are weird

Is there really people in here not rooting for him to play well?

Not naming names, but I seen a few users the last day make calling him below average and refusing to acknowledge him as a member of the team. I just mute them

haven't seen such a thing at all in this thread

Look in the Trey thread

you're going to have to reference a specific page or something because the times I do look in there I don't see anything like that
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Trade to INDY?

They just traded for Carson Wentz

Wentz got hurt

Damn injury prone QBs
Trade to INDY?

Wentz got hurt

Damn injury prone QBs

... Yes? Wentz is definitely injury prone. He's basically the red-haired Jimmy, considering that both of their best moments were back in 2017. Though in his defense he hasn't missed nearly as many games as Jimmy, but he is injured just about as frequently.
Trade to INDY?

Wentz got hurt

Damn injury prone QBs

... Yes? Wentz is definitely injury prone. He's basically the red-haired Jimmy, considering that both of their best moments were back in 2017. Though in his defense he hasn't missed nearly as many games as Jimmy, but he is injured just about as frequently.

I'd say getting to the super bowl and throwing for nearly 4,000 yards and 27 TDs after coming back from an ACL tear is pretty damn impressive. But whatever
Trade to INDY?

Wentz got hurt

Damn injury prone QBs

Indy is also a team that can compete now with a decent QB, so they could be interested.
Trade to INDY?

Wentz got hurt

Damn injury prone QBs

Indy is also a team that can compete now with a decent QB, so they could be interested.

Completely agree, we definitely need to listen if they call. Can we have Buckner back as well...
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Trade to INDY?

Wentz got hurt

Damn injury prone QBs

Completely agree, we definitely need to listen if they call. Can we have Buckner back as well...

Saying right now it looks like he would only miss a game or two at most.
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Trade to INDY?

Wentz got hurt

Damn injury prone QBs

Saying right now it looks like he would only miss a game or two at most.

i heard it could be a lisfranc injury for Wentz. that's a possible season ender.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Niners absolutely could get a first for Garoppolo. They have ZERO motivation to move him. Colts season is on the brink. Just look at what happened to the Niners when QBs went down. Doesn't matter how great your roster is.

This about leverage, not personal opinions on the player. Colts are f**ked.

DeFo they keep 50% of the salary and next years 2nd...
Originally posted by okdkid:
Niners absolutely could get a first for Garoppolo. They have ZERO motivation to move him. Colts season is on the brink. Just look at what happened to the Niners when QBs went down. Doesn't matter how great your roster is.

Yep the Colts have a SB roster but are going nowhere without a QB. They don't even have a reliable backup. I wonder if they would try to get Luck to come out of retirement lol.
Originally posted by okdkid:

Agreed. And I hope the Niners don't move Garoppolo - to the Colts or another team. I like this QB room going into this season.

And, as we've seen not just with this team but with many teams around the league, your QB can go down at any time and either miss games or the entire season. Your season is then in big time jeopardy.
Jimmy + Kinlaw for Buckner. Colts pay 100% for Buckner. Then Lynch comes out and says "this was the plan all along." My hero!
Share 49ersWebzone