49ers vs. Jets at Levi's Stadium • Buy Tickets →

There are 208 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Yeah it was 15+ pages with screenshots and video breakdowns. That slant needs it's own thread lol.

Just say it was behind and high and people will move on…everyone else said Deebo should have caught it all the same.

deebo messed up. what's the discussion? the ball was 100% catchable. This thread.

Doesn't mean it was an accurate pass.

Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
Yeah it was 15+ pages with screenshots and video breakdowns. That slant needs it's own thread lol.

Just say it was behind and high and people will move on…everyone else said Deebo should have caught it all the same.

It really wasn't though... Maybe ever so slightly behind but it was not high. Maybe I'm wrong but that's where you want a pass while in motion. It was a good throw. Great? No but by god... Non Jimmy's mocked others for saying Trey threw too hard. This is equally, if not far more petty. This is worse than making up a stat that in the end is equal to total yards with a possibility of something possibly happening though it didn't.

omg i f**king rest my case

deebo messed up. what's the discussion? the ball was 100% catchable. This thread.

it was accurate enough to hit the receivers hands and be caught.

/topic
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

/topic

No ending topic let's do 20 more pages and see if that resolves it.
I'm not sure why you're even upset. I shared my view. I called you a JG hater. Your above post is you saying you are a JG hater from what it looks like. Nothing wrong with being a JG hater seems like more people don't like him than do. After all we drafted his replacement. He's old news in a sense. Is there something I'm missing here?

If you're waiting for me to slip up I don't imagine I'll keep you waiting long I slip up every day lol. Far from perfect.

What do you think I hate about Jimmy? Or why do feel I'm a Jimmy hater? Do you know for most of the 2019 season I was defending him? It started in preseason... then the regular season. Telling people to give Jimmy the benefit of the doubt.. he'll get it together. I said by the end of the season he will...but when he didn't, I started to voice my concern. then when the same thing in the playoffs, I voiced my concern.. Sure we were winning, but Jimmy was off imo..... then I hoped come SuperBowl time he finally would. But we know how that came out.

I'm a realist. I try not to BS myself. I'm not a "Faithful". I've hated that term since Nolan/9er PR tried to pull the same George Bush Jr./Evangelical s**t with their Faithfulness campaign, to get fans to be blindly support the team and their decisions....despite what the fans see with their eyes.

So yes my gut tells me Jimmy will mess up again... have issues scoring TDs.... we'll fall behind bla bla bla. So when it happens, I'm not shocked. If Jimmy all the sudden pulls a Joe Flacco/Nick Foles run all the way to the Playoffs (like someone else mentioned) I'd be greatful and own up to not believing in him.

But I don't see it.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 2, 2021 at 5:56 PM ]

/topic

No ending topic let's do 20 more pages and see if that resolves it.

Originally posted by Afrikan:
What do you think I hate about Jimmy? Or why do feel I'm a Jimmy hater? Do you know for most of the 2019 season I was defending him? It started in preseason... then the regular season. Telling people to give Jimmy the benefit of the doubt.. he'll get it together. I said by the end of the season he will...but when he didn't, I started to voice my concern. then when the same thing in the playoffs, I voiced my concern.. Sure we were winning, but Jimmy was off imo..... then I hoped come SuperBowl time he finally would. But we know how that came out.

I'm a realist. I try not to BS myself. I'm not a "Faithful". I've hated that term since Nolan/9er PR tried to pull the same George Bush Jr./Evangelical s**t with their Faithfulness campaign, to get fans to be blindly support the team and their decisions....despite what the fans see with their eyes.

So yes my gut tells me Jimmy will mess up again... have issues scoring TDs.... we'll fall behind bla bla bla. So when it happens, I'm not shocked. If Jimmy all the sudden pulls a Joe Flacco/Nick Foles run all the way to the Playoffs (like someone else mentioned) I'd be greatful and own up to not believing in him.

But I don't see it.

Any criticism towards Jimmy and they label you an hater lol
Originally posted by Afrikan:

But I don't see it.

Any criticism towards Jimmy and they label you an hater lol

There's plenty to criticize JImmy about but when your main points are usually stupid stats like IAY and a pass that was inches off target, well... .. .

We have literally spent pages on a slight underthrow, otherwise a good catchable pass. Why? What a stupid thing to have to stick up for Jimmy against.
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Nov 2, 2021 at 6:07 PM ]
There's plenty to criticize JImmy about but when your main two points are IAY and a pass that was inches behind a guy... .. .

I haven't mentioned IAY, and I believe most have mentioned he had a good performance against the Bears, despite some off throws In the first half. We all love Deebo too, but it's ok to mention his drops. Doesn't mean we hate him:)

It really wasn't though... Maybe ever so slightly behind but it was not high. Maybe I'm wrong but that's where you want a pass while in motion. It was a good throw. Great? No but by god... Non Jimmy's mocked others for saying Trey threw too hard. This is equally, if not far more petty. This is worse than making up a stat that in the end is equal to total yards with a possibility of something possibly happening though it didn't.

It absolutely was…it was a slant dude. If you can't be objective about something as silly as ball placement on a freaking slant, it just proves what everyone has been saying about you

It's was also behind and high on a WR open receiver on a 5 yard slant. Both things can be true.

Why is it so freaking difficult for Jimmy homers to admit that? Everyone has said Deebo should still catch it. Any QB worth their salt would say that was not a good placed ball on a slant. Period

It absolutely was…it was a slant dude. If you can't be objective about something as silly as ball placement on a freaking slant, it just proves what everyone has been saying about you

Yep. It most definitely was off the mark.

Whatever. If you want to be this insanely petty over absolutely nothing that's on you. The ball hit him in stride in both hands with him looking directly at it. How amazingly stupid that this is and is shows how low you guys are willing to go. New low.

This is dumb though lol. I've already spent too much time. This might be the dumbest argument I've ever had and I apologize that I took any part in it and even made that video. My bad thread.
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Nov 2, 2021 at 6:13 PM ]

/topic

It was high and behind on a slant…you don't throw the ball behind someone who's running the opposite way. Totally catchable but again not a accurate ball.

Different view shows it

Whatever. If you want to be this insanely petty over absolutely nothing that's on you. The ball hit him in stride in both hands with him looking directly at it. How amazingly stupid that this is how low you guys are willing to go? New low.

This is dumb though lol. I've already spent too much time. This might be the dumbest argument I've ever had and I apologize that I took any part in it and even made that video. My bad thread.

The ball was high and behind. EZ view shows it. It's not the end of the world but you are so stubborn that you can't even admit it wasn't a great placed ball on a slant. Everyone said Deebo should catch the ball regardless.

it just proves how ridiculous you and a couple posters are about Jimmy…ya'll are incapable of saying anything negative about him/criticizing, even something as dumb as this. It just backs up whatever every already knows about you and a couple others in here regarding this topic.
Share 49ersWebzone