There are 310 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Guy sucks under even a bit of pressure. Missed 2 TDs to Deebo. Threw a boneheaded pick. Threw another pick 6 that he only saved by getting called for a safety. Missed Deebo on a wheel route when he would've had tons of YAC.
  • thl408
If anyone hates reading about Jimmy getting shat on, then just log off for the night. Or visit another thread.
This was jimmy at his worst. Just horrible all around
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Agreed. That was a good play by Jimmy to get that safety. Very heads up.

You had a small itsy part in creating this... let me and and a few others get ganged up on when you could have spoke up Thl....

What?

I hope you're joking with BangBang.

Edit- creating this, as in this delusion with Jimmy some have here. And I'm not being that serious if you can't tell.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 25, 2022 at 9:05 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

2nd half had explosive plays open too. Just weren't taken.

which one's specifically?

This is so dumb. We were leading in the 2nd half. Mostly handing it off and running out the game and short throws. So, so dumb. Honestly do these media people need to be this dumb?

The second half was basically a 9 minute drive...something like 9 runs and 3 passes. Yeah, not a lot of room for explosives.

There seems to be this massive obsession with the FF/Madden generation on the deep ball. And Kyle doesn't give af.

Tyreek Hill has been shredding defenses deep for ages and defenses still don't adjust to just him. This idea if Trey or Jimmy just threw a few more deep balls, the defense would back off and stop defending the run with numbers against Kyle doesn't seem rational. Maybe it is.

Either way, it doesn't sound like Kyle believes that either so maybe we should all stop hoping for that.

Just look at the way the game was going. This is so completely dumb. Did we win? Was it by a good margin? Why are the media and fans complaining? Make it make sense at least.

Agreed. It's silly. But MB, DL and others are starting to look deeper into Jimmy's comments so they're looking for evidence of that. #FreeJimmy

Shanahan said point blank there wasn't any difference other than at best a plan catered to the other QBs strengths. He calls shots EVERY game. There are open down the field looks EVERY GAME.

Shanahan had no idea what "freedom" means. Kyle is not causing Jimmy to ignore open down the field looks. That's asinine.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Agreed. That was a good play by Jimmy to get that safety. Very heads up.

You had a small itsy part in creating this... let me and and a few others get ganged up on when you could have spoke up Thl....

What?

lol I remember those days but thl's a cool cat.
If anyone hates reading about Jimmy getting shat on, then just log off for the night. Or visit another thread.

Originally posted by Leathaface:
Guy sucks under even a bit of pressure. Missed 2 TDs to Deebo. Threw a boneheaded pick. Threw another pick 6 that he only saved by getting called for a safety. Missed Deebo on a wheel route when he would've had tons of YAC.

Yeah who ever dialed up those play calls sure made some genius level calls to get their playmakers open.
way to go jimmy wing it

Limitations.. why Jimmy never made a probowl, same as Krap, both won games but choked in the SB.
Love the jimmy press conferences!

We had a bad game. It was just a tough situation. On the safety: I was just trying to buy time. its just a tough situation.
We just weren't in a rhythm. All smiles of course. Good ole jimmy!
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Yeah who ever dialed up those play calls sure made some genius level calls to get their playmakers open.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic. KS ultimately deserves a lot of blame as he is the OC but Jimmy G didn't execute either.
I didn't go through training camp. I just gotta get into game shape. Im not making any excuses for anything.......
being a niner fan is pretty miserable
Share 49ersWebzone