There are 146 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Best of a bad situation. Maybe five weeks if all he drinks is elephant milk.
Badger milk is best

He's ready by playoffs. This is perfect. Great news. We make a run.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He wont be ready for the playoffs. He will need 2 weeks to get back into game shape.

Lol What is wrong with you?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Lol What is wrong with you?
just trolling.. his real love is Herbert
https://youtu.be/Okg0J-cIgrc

Looking good HC! KS was cool calm and collected about Purdy being QB1 all the way, SB or Bust Baby!!!! Sorry Jimmy, thanks for the 7-3 this season! The 9ers are in good hands with Purdy, just in time and he'll take it from here and Trey will be ready to roll come 2023!!!! KS + Purdy and Trey = New Era, Probowls and Championships Baby!!!!
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Dec 7, 2022 at 3:26 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Badger milk is best

Rub it with antler spray I hear does wonders.
i don't think jimmy g's agent would let him play this year anyways because he needs a new contract
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Badger milk is best

Rub it with antler spray I hear does wonders.
that combo will work

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He needs to go to Germany and have that full suite of treatments done, the whole East German Women's shot putter Deluxe Gold Medal Regimen.

I'm with PHX here. That E.German healing concoction of toast buttered with Testosterone spread,, then a total body massage with testosterone lotion, followed by steak and eggs dinner, and testosterone pie for desert. Man that'll heal him up quicker. Illegal as hell but if he grows a beard, who's gonna notice?

Note: i have never recommended testosterone treatment for an injured athlete. The above is pure fun.

Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
https://youtu.be/Okg0J-cIgrc

Looking good HC! KS was cool calm and collected about Purdy being QB1 all the way, SB or Bust Baby!!!! Sorry Jimmy, thanks for the 7-3 this season! The 9ers are in good hands with Purdy, just in time and he'll take it from here and Trey will be ready to roll come 2023!!!! KS + Purdy and Trey = New Era, Probowls and Championships Baby!!!!

If you cannot make a post without knocking Garoppolo, even when the topic is not about him, just take a seat for a while.
Originally posted by picklejuice:
i don't think jimmy g's agent would let him play this year anyways because he needs a new contract
funny... yet there is truth to that
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Dec 7, 2022 at 4:44 PM ]
Originally posted by picklejuice:

I was about to say the same thanks. Sure it might look pretty to win a playoff game but the damage is done. Teams will think carefully come next year. That aside, no way in hell he would want to re-injure the foot and have it drag deep into next year.

I agree, to Jimmy his future takes priority. He needs to rebuild his injury image. This can't continue into spring. I'm sure his entire team would agree despite a sunny smile he might show in the media in a month.
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Dec 7, 2022 at 5:03 PM ]
some interesting comments from David as he spoke to the doctor directly apparently
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Listening to the HAM pod and they pointed out that Jimmy has 4 throwaway passes this yr…dats it. It's something he will never be good at and does play a part in extra hits and wild throws.

I love the willingness to "make a play" but s**t it's okay to pull a manning and go down or just throw the ball away on a blown play every once in a while.

what pod is that?
Share 49ersWebzone