Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by PrimeTime:
You are not stuck, there are options to move.

True, but the area that's covered in shade (where I would rather move), is like 2x 3x the price of where I'm currently sitting for lower section. I did look into that last year and will consider it again for sure in the near future. It's not the worst thing in the world I just think its more of where the location is in Santa Clara directly on the east side with the glaring sun. We do sound like cry babies a bit but its just frustrating because you see all of these new stadiums completely s**tting on ours and I just don't get it for being a 4 year old stadium. Why the hell do the Rams get to have a shiny covered roof with side openings to their stadium to protect them from the sun. We should have planned better and not copied the exact f***ing design of what was supposed to replace candlestick. This is Silicon Valley, the cradle of innovation. We don't make mistakes and when we do its considered "a bug"

rams and chargers stadium does not have a roof. I'm sure there will be complaints from the people who will get sun

What section are you in? Try using the seat relocation and move back to the last 5-4 rows in your section where it's covered
Stop spreading misinformation.

"The first indoor-outdoor stadium to ever be constructed," he added, "so really a clear roof to protect fans from the elements, but also open air on all sides. There are no walls on the building, so you'll feel like you're sitting in an open-air stadium."

http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Los-Angeles-Rams-New-Stadium-in-Inglewood-Begins-to-Take-Shape/5b0fde0e-89e2-4593-8c72-632793e28507

Sorry, bud. I know it's your uncle, but Levi's is a joke.
lol, the last i heard was it was going to be a mesh canopy.

is that what you want a clear roof for shade..Good luck with the green house

I'll bet that the roof is tinted somehow. If not that's an easy fix with a roof already in place.

Levi's is flawed, period.
Flawed to the entitled i guess

If by entitled you mean people who pay thousands in PSL's and then more thousands for ticket. Yes.
No one was duped into buying tickets, that falls on the buyer

No one knew about the microwave effect, not sure how that "falls on the buyer." Does the "seller" not have ANY responsibility for their product not being what they advertised?

And the fans on the east WERE duped into thinking they were purchasing on the home side, and would be able to watch the Niners take the field through the lower club. I've talked with numerous fans in those sections who are pissed and discussing a class action suit against the Niners.
Eastside will always be in the sun and will always be baked.

and who said they don't go through the club?

If enough people like yourself keep defending billionaire owners, then yes it will always be in the sun and be baked.

It's well documented that Harbaugh switched the Niners home side from the east side to the west side, and that meant they could not enter the field through the middle of the club section on the 50 yard on the east side, because that would mean they would be running through the opposing bench.

Harbaugh switched that before even playing a game at Levi's, i wonder why. I will answer for you, because the east side of stadiums get the sun ! lol

And many SBL's were sold prior to that point. Those people were duped.

True, but the area that's covered in shade (where I would rather move), is like 2x 3x the price of where I'm currently sitting for lower section. I did look into that last year and will consider it again for sure in the near future. It's not the worst thing in the world I just think its more of where the location is in Santa Clara directly on the east side with the glaring sun. We do sound like cry babies a bit but its just frustrating because you see all of these new stadiums completely s**tting on ours and I just don't get it for being a 4 year old stadium. Why the hell do the Rams get to have a shiny covered roof with side openings to their stadium to protect them from the sun. We should have planned better and not copied the exact f***ing design of what was supposed to replace candlestick. This is Silicon Valley, the cradle of innovation. We don't make mistakes and when we do its considered "a bug"

rams and chargers stadium does not have a roof. I'm sure there will be complaints from the people who will get sun

What section are you in? Try using the seat relocation and move back to the last 5-4 rows in your section where it's covered

"The first indoor-outdoor stadium to ever be constructed," he added, "so really a clear roof to protect fans from the elements, but also open air on all sides. There are no walls on the building, so you'll feel like you're sitting in an open-air stadium."

http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Los-Angeles-Rams-New-Stadium-in-Inglewood-Begins-to-Take-Shape/5b0fde0e-89e2-4593-8c72-632793e28507

I'll bet that the roof is tinted somehow. If not that's an easy fix with a roof already in place.

If by entitled you mean people who pay thousands in PSL's and then more thousands for ticket. Yes.

No one knew about the microwave effect, not sure how that "falls on the buyer." Does the "seller" not have ANY responsibility for their product not being what they advertised?

And the fans on the east WERE duped into thinking they were purchasing on the home side, and would be able to watch the Niners take the field through the lower club. I've talked with numerous fans in those sections who are pissed and discussing a class action suit against the Niners.

If enough people like yourself keep defending billionaire owners, then yes it will always be in the sun and be baked.

It's well documented that Harbaugh switched the Niners home side from the east side to the west side, and that meant they could not enter the field through the middle of the club section on the 50 yard on the east side, because that would mean they would be running through the opposing bench.

Harbaugh switched that before even playing a game at Levi's, i wonder why. I will answer for you, because the east side of stadiums get the sun ! lol

lol, so that made the sun unbearable,

i would love to keep this going. by i needed to get to my appt with Stan Lee. ciao
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Apr 6, 2018 at 4:50 PM ]
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Can't just turn in your tickets. The PSL is a contract that has to be paid. And no one who is looking to buy season tickets is going to pay anywhere near full price for a PSL on the east side. Those seats/PSL's are worth half of the west side.

i did not know that, thank you
That is false CC.

This isn't a car or house. It's a seat for entertainment. The only one who loses is the fan.

you know i have enough problems here. now i am caught between two posters i great respect who tell me different things!
theres one who lives in San Diego and there's one who lives in SC and is a SBL holder muah

yes the SBL is a contract, but you are not going to receive anything for cancelling your SBL

Thank you for retracting your lie.

"Not going to receive anything for cancelling your SBL?" What are you even saying? It's a contract, meaning, you have to pay it if you want to continue to purchase seats. If you don't pay it, you can't purchase seats anymore. You can try to sell it, but it's only worth about half of a PSL on the west/home side. So season ticket holders on the east side who are unsuccessful at switching their seats are screwed. Contractually.
what lie, i'm a SBL holder lol

CC is talking about getting out of the purchase, which you can and without any issues.

You said the SBL is not a contract, that was a lie. Thank you for confirming that it is.

"Without any issues?" Lol okay. I didn't say you'd go to jail. But if you don't pay your mortgage, you lose your house. If you don't pay your car loan, you lose your car. If you don't pay your SBL, you lose your seats and rights to purchase tickets. And you lose any money that you previously spent on your SBL. Maybe you're so rich that those aren't "issues" to you, but to 99% of Americans, losing that much money is definitely an "issue."
[ Edited by Furlow on Apr 6, 2018 at 4:53 PM ]
Can't just turn in your tickets. The PSL is a contract that has to be paid. And no one who is looking to buy season tickets is going to pay anywhere near full price for a PSL on the east side. Those seats/PSL's are worth half of the west side.

That is false CC.

This isn't a car or house. It's a seat for entertainment. The only one who loses is the fan.

you know i have enough problems here. now i am caught between two posters i great respect who tell me different things!
theres one who lives in San Diego and there's one who lives in SC and is a SBL holder muah

yes the SBL is a contract, but you are not going to receive anything for cancelling your SBL

"Not going to receive anything for cancelling your SBL?" What are you even saying? It's a contract, meaning, you have to pay it if you want to continue to purchase seats. If you don't pay it, you can't purchase seats anymore. You can try to sell it, but it's only worth about half of a PSL on the west/home side. So season ticket holders on the east side who are unsuccessful at switching their seats are screwed. Contractually.

They can pay it off and just walk away.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

lol, so that made the sun unbearable

Different issue. You changed the subject to "buyers are responsible" and that "no one was duped." So I gave an example of how the fans were duped. The sun and microwave effect is a separate issue. Try to keep up.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:

That is false CC.

That brings up a question. If an original SBL holder decides they want to "walk away," do they still owe the money for the SBL? I'm talking about people who financed the SBL. Of course, anyone who paid cash up front for an SBL can just "walk away." But that means they threw away thousands of dollars (and into Jed's pocket by the way).

That is false CC.

That brings up a question. If an original SBL holder decides they want to "walk away," do they still owe the money for the SBL? I'm talking about people who financed the SBL. Of course, anyone who paid cash up front for an SBL can just "walk away." But that means they threw away thousands of dollars (and into Jed's pocket by the way).

Yes they still owe the money that they agreed to pay. Stadium Authority can sue to go after the money they are contractually owed.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

That is false CC.

Yes they still owe the money that they agreed to pay. Stadium Authority can sue to go after the money they are contractually owed.

Wow. This is even worse than I thought. So you can't just "walk away with no issues."

Does 49att even know what he signed? Lol
  • Stud
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Bay Area has the best weather in the country! Lol at building a dome

Who cares if someone else dies

Get rid of the weak ones, strengthen the gene pool

It's California. There's nothing but weak, over-sensitive people. There'd be nothing left.

Wow. This is even worse than I thought. So you can't just "walk away with no issues."

Does 49att even know what he signed? Lol

SBLs are very one sided contracts favoring the owners. Regular people who have no business skills buy them based on emotions and teams take advantage of that.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Apr 6, 2018 at 7:00 PM ]
49AllTheTime,

I'm not sure why you feel the need to defend the poor stadium design and wretched heat box that is Levi's. You can speculate, theorize and name call all you want, but the facts stand. The stadium is garbage and poorly designed for the heat. If it wasn't, 80 percent of the fans would't be piling into the walk ways and stadium awning seeking shelter from the sun. Are they all weak and cowardly? Maybe in your eyes, but the average patron is so uncomfortable they literally leave their seats rather than watch the team they came to see. So please, stop trivializing a very real issue. Maybe 100 plus degrees is nothing for people in your part of the country, but in the Bay Area where the climate is much more tame, it's a deal breaker.
I can always back out of the SBL contract by not paying the deposit but then it forfeits everything I've paid to own the seats for the past 3 seasons. But yeah all they take back is the deposit and you're free to take the L
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Can't this thread be sent to the Levis stadium pics and info thread?
Originally posted by mayo49:
Can't this thread be sent to the Levis stadium pics and info thread?

Share 49ersWebzone