There are 252 users in the forums

49ers solution to stadium heat!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Broseph6:
Rather watch from my couch on my 60 in 4K with a/c and eat my own food and own beer for 1/4 the price!

Ur missing out bruh.

LOL
Originally posted by teylo31:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by PrimeTime:
I can always back out of the SBL contract by not paying the deposit but then it forfeits everything I've paid to own the seats for the past 3 seasons. But yeah all they take back is the deposit and you're free to take the L
this is the only accurate thing posted since around 5pm yesterday.

the 49ers or the Stadium Auth will not try to do anything. they don't need to.

So if someone signed a contract to purchase an SBL, and they decide to not pay, the Stadium Authority just does nothing? Again, do you even know what you signed? Lol

Thats what I did 2 years ago. We'll see what happens

Furlow, dare to comment?

My buddy went through a rough patch and never paid after the first year. Nothing has happened. Yet they call him every year asking if he still wants tix

Do I know what I signed, lol
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Apr 8, 2018 at 2:10 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Rather watch from my couch on my 60 in 4K with a/c and eat my own food and own beer for 1/4 the price!

Ur missing out bruh.

LOL

• Furlow
  • Veteran
I can always back out of the SBL contract by not paying the deposit but then it forfeits everything I've paid to own the seats for the past 3 seasons. But yeah all they take back is the deposit and you're free to take the L

So if someone signed a contract to purchase an SBL, and they decide to not pay, the Stadium Authority just does nothing? Again, do you even know what you signed? Lol

Furlow, dare to comment?

My buddy went through a rough patch and never paid after the first year. Nothing has happened. Yet they call him every year asking if he still wants tix

At minimum, anyone who stops paying their SBL loses any previous money paid for the SBL. Again, maybe for someone as rich as you, throwing money away doesn't matter. For 99% of fans, money is important and throwing it away and into Jed's pocket because of the unexpected microwave effect of the stadium is unacceptable.

You and anyone defending Levi's are in the minority.

Furlow, dare to comment?

At minimum, anyone who stops paying their SBL loses any previous money paid for the SBL. Again, maybe for someone as rich as you, throwing money away doesn't matter. For 99% of fans, money is important and throwing it away and into Jed's pocket because of the unexpected microwave effect of the stadium is unacceptable.

I didnt want to give up my tickets but it was a group of us and some backed out and left the rest of us with the note and we thought we would be ok to move the ones we didnt use but that was not the case. We were on a payment plan but yes we basically donated the money but it was a lot less then if we had held on to the tickets and paid even more with 0 return so we made a decision. The tix were in my dads name so ultimately it was his decision but he's 73 yo and said f@$÷ em. We tried to work with them to lower our number of tickets but they didnt do anything but lip service so we out. It sucks though but it has been an atrocious stretch so it doesnt hurt that bad. Ive been going to games cheaper than my season tickets so oh well

Furlow, dare to comment?

Lol, nice digression.

Also, paying for entertainment will always be "throwing your money away".
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Furlow, dare to comment?

Lol, nice digression.

Not digressing, I'm not 100% certain of the ramifications of not paying an SBL. Nor are you.

Levi's is flawed. Fact.

Furlow, dare to comment?

Lol, nice digression.

Not digressing, I'm not 100% certain of the ramifications of not paying an SBL. Nor are you.

Levi's is flawed. Fact.

I tell you nothing happens because I know. my post are not assumptions on this SBL subject
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Furlow, dare to comment?

Lol, nice digression.

Levi's is flawed. Fact.

I tell you nothing happens because I know. my post are not assumptions on this SBL subject

"Nothing happens." False. St minimum, you lose whatever you've already paid, and the right to purchase tickets because the SBL is revoked. That's more than nothing. Lol

Furlow, dare to comment?

Lol, nice digression.

Levi's is flawed. Fact.

"Nothing happens." False. St minimum, you lose whatever you've already paid, and the right to purchase tickets because the SBL is revoked. That's more than nothing. Lol

Is that all you can grasp onto now.. the money lost from prior payments, ok. I don't think anyone would think they can get that back or get your same license if you broke the contract

Originally posted by mayo49:

Ur missing out bruh.

LOL

haha that must be Baylor
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Furlow, dare to comment?

Lol, nice digression.

Levi's is flawed. Fact.

Is that all you can grasp onto now.. the money lost from prior payments, ok. I don't think anyone would think they can get that back or get your same license if you broke the contract

Jed is your daddy, I get it.

Furlow, dare to comment?

Lol, nice digression.

Levi's is flawed. Fact.

Jed is your daddy, I get it.

Lol cmon man. We are 9er fans right?
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Ur missing out bruh.

LOL

haha that must be Baylor
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Bay Area has the best weather in the country! Lol at building a dome

Not even the best in the state and even LA I'd building an indoor outdoor stadium with sunnier, warmer and drier year around weather. Levi's was poorly planned and designed and at some point I expect millions will have to be invested into an already $2 billion stadium to correct the errors.
Share 49ersWebzone