There are 234 users in the forums

49ers solution to stadium heat!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Man people sure do like to complain. I've flew out two times now and ya it's not perfect but I enjoyed it. Try living in Arizona and going to an ASU game during the day.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
What is 49AlltheTime's deal with Levi's and his love affair for this piece of sh!t stadium? Every chance he gets he defends it against all criticism despite the fact that those criticisms are valid and warranted. I've met pretty much no one who likes this stadium and yet this guy can't find even a single flaw in a venue that's riddled with them.

Lol, if all you can do is blame the weather then that's not a real reason.

There is not a bad seat in the house and there are plenty of non-trough bathrooms that don't take a hour wait. If you are delicate, don't buy tix in the sun

"Not a bad seat in the house."? Did you type that with a straight face? Compared to the seasons tix I had at Candlestick, the "comparable" seats where a joke. The rep told me that in general we where suppose to feel much closer to the field. Not sure if they actually measured it, but I felt much further away.
At candlestick, I use to sit on the corner end zone a few rows up from the second tier railing. The seats where awesome and offered a panaramic view. Those same type of seats sucked at Levis. You might be closer to the field vertically, but horizontally you feel much further. I think it's because you see a lot more seats in front of you which makes it feel distant from the field. Candlestick felt more on top of the field, like the Shark Tank ( not as drastic) and it was great.

I feel sorry for anyone in the 400s might as well watch it on tv.
The stick was a baseball field that had huge foul territories like Oak. the new stadium is right on top and closer to the field a lot more then the stick was.

when i say bad seat..i meant you really can sit in any seat and have any obstruction like at the stick or other stadiums.

Which sec did you sit at the stick and at levis ? Where i sat at the stick and where i was placed (same at the stick) i moved about 15 rows closer to the field just because the there wasn't any foul baseball territory
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Apr 21, 2018 at 12:37 PM ]
What is 49AlltheTime's deal with Levi's and his love affair for this piece of sh!t stadium? Every chance he gets he defends it against all criticism despite the fact that those criticisms are valid and warranted. I've met pretty much no one who likes this stadium and yet this guy can't find even a single flaw in a venue that's riddled with them.

There is not a bad seat in the house and there are plenty of non-trough bathrooms that don't take a hour wait. If you are delicate, don't buy tix in the sun

"Not a bad seat in the house."? Did you type that with a straight face? Compared to the seasons tix I had at Candlestick, the "comparable" seats where a joke. The rep told me that in general we where suppose to feel much closer to the field. Not sure if they actually measured it, but I felt much further away.
At candlestick, I use to sit on the corner end zone a few rows up from the second tier railing. The seats where awesome and offered a panaramic view. Those same type of seats sucked at Levis. You might be closer to the field vertically, but horizontally you feel much further. I think it's because you see a lot more seats in front of you which makes it feel distant from the field. Candlestick felt more on top of the field, like the Shark Tank ( not as drastic) and it was great.

The stick was a baseball field that had huge foul territories like Oak. the new stadium is right on top and closer to the field a lot more then the stick was.

when i say bad seat..i meant you really can sit in any seat and have any obstruction like at the stick or other stadiums.

Which sec did you sit at the stick and at levis ? Where i sat at the stick and where i was placed (same at the stick) i moved about 15 rows closer to the field just because the there wasn't any foul baseball territory

Candlestick: Upper box section 14 five rows up - end seats

Levi's: 309 - 7 row - middle
  • KP82

He hasnt been to any better. When the bar is set at Candlestick Park, Levi's looks like paradise. The reality however is that is is a POS when compared to all the new stadiums built. I guess when compared to Miami or Washington, Levi's is awesome
  • thl408
I don't like eating sushi in the sun. It can quickly turn the sushi warm which allows the tapeworms to flourish. They need to fix this.

Candlestick: Upper box section 14 five rows up - end seats

Levi's: 309 - 7 row - middle
not that big of a difference. looks like you are closer actually. plus why did you accept that comparison ?

They tried to move me to the opposite side and declined.. i didn't want that sun... but with the seats being closer i got it anyways
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Didn't the 49ers specifically request the league to schedule fewer home games in September to deal with this?
Originally posted by KP82:
He hasnt been to any better. When the bar is set at Candlestick Park, Levi's looks like paradise. The reality however is that is is a POS when compared to all the new stadiums built. I guess when compared to Miami or Washington, Levi's is awesome

You couldn't be more wrong - Levi's is not a POS when compared to all the newly-built stadiums. And I know a whole lot of season ticket holders here in the Bay Area that would agree with me.
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by KP82:

You couldn't be more wrong - Levi's is not a POS when compared to all the newly-built stadiums. And I know a whole lot of season ticket holders here in the Bay Area that would agree with me.

Dude is def wrong.. I go to one away game a year and base my opinion on that. Lol
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Man people sure do like to complain. I've flew out two times now and ya it's not perfect but I enjoyed it. Try living in Arizona and going to an ASU game during the day.

Peeps still don't understand the point here. My goodness. I will never again go to a Levi's game during Sunny and 90 degree+ weather. Do you think I'm gonna f**king go to an ASU game down in Zona? Hahahah -- the point peeps, grasp it please.

Originally posted by 49erminion:

Peeps still don't understand the point here. My goodness. I will never again go to a Levi's game during Sunny and 90 degree+ weather. Do you think I'm gonna f**king go to an ASU game down in Zona? Hahahah -- the point peeps, grasp it please.
what is the point than?

The weather reached only 90 or above 5 or less times in the whole month of sept.

That sweltering 74 degrees in Santa Clara is just devastating..... Sometimes in late August or early September for San Diego State Aztecs we get Santa Ana's (a weather and heat problem) and it can be like 100 degrees. I sit out in the sun too. I don't really complain about it. Put on some sunscreen, wear a hat, wear UV protection sunglasses and drink some water. It's not as bad as they are making it out to be.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Apr 22, 2018 at 5:20 AM ]

what is the point than?

The weather reached only 90 or above 5 or less times in the whole month of sept.

LOL. These guys got to lay off the soy products. Soy boys....
I've been thinking about it all night and I think I got an answer; giant high powered sprinklers.

Boom! You're welcome.

what is the point than?

The point is that if you want to watch a day game at Levi's on a 90+ day on the sunny side of the stadium with nary a cloud in the sky go for it. I however will never do that dumbass s**t again.
Share 49ersWebzone