LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 234 users in the forums

49ers solution to stadium heat!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Put some sunscreen on and drink some water and muscle up. LOL. Are people really this weak? The Bay Area is not even that hot. It's not as hot as even Southern CA. It's not Houston, Dallas, Miami, New Orleans or Atlanta. Some of which already have domes. I'm just saying it's not that hot as compared to some of those other cities. Especially when you factor in that deep south humidity which is a whole different thing.

Yes the Yorks are not going to spend money on this. No way.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Apr 1, 2018 at 6:54 PM ]
  • KPaul
  • Veteran
It isn't that bad. Fans need to come prepared for games and maybe do some homework- check your seat area, know the time of the game and check the weather.

If it's in the 90s, you should know how to care for yourself. Just don't make the mistake of sitting on your ass all game without coming in for shade.
Originally posted by Baylor:
How about people quit being soft. Come to Texas and sit through any college football or baseball game anytime between May or September, and see how hot it gets. You have the best weather in the United States.

How about everyone stop falling for April Fool's articles
I could care less if they don't put shade in the stadium but I always hoped the new stadium would keep in noise better. Something Seattle has an advantage of when other teams play in their stadium. I know Levis can still get loud but maybe shade would help that.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Put some sunscreen on and drink some water and muscle up. LOL. Are people really this weak? The Bay Area is not even that hot. It's not as hot as even Southern CA. It's not Houston, Dallas, Miami, New Orleans or Atlanta. Some of which already have domes. I'm just saying it's not that hot as compared to some of those other cities. Especially when you factor in that deep south humidity which is a whole different thing.

Yes the Yorks are not going to spend money on this. No way.
Who cares about other places. If many fans aren't happy about the heat in the stadium it should matter. The ones complaining are paying fans
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's a fake article folks.
Originally posted by mayo49:
It's a fake article folks.

No, it's all just a coincidence it was reported on April 1st. lol
Jokes aside

Nfl should make the first two months of home games at night.

wtf is the hassle ?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Jokes aside

wtf is the hassle ?

The 49ers are going to play on SNF and MNF for the first two months of the season?

Riggghhht.
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Jokes aside

wtf is the hassle ?

The 49ers are going to play on SNF and MNF for the first two months of the season?

Riggghhht.

Jimmy G effect, they could have a Sunday night game, Thursday night game or a Monday night game, certainly expect a game with the Rams to be in prime time

Originally posted by LVJay:
On sell at the stadium (sombrero hats with 49er colors / logos) and free cups of ice to chew on

#SOON

At the articles end I read this:
***Note: Nothing you just read is accurate, as today is April 1st. We appreciate your sense of humor and for keeping this a secret for others to uncover.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
At the articles end I read this:
***Note: Nothing you just read is accurate, as today is April 1st. We appreciate your sense of humor and for keeping this a secret for others to uncover.

Way to keep a secret.
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Jokes aside

wtf is the hassle ?

Riggghhht.

You forgot TNF.
said Kerry Collins of McCaffrey+Associates agency

Lmao you know it's fake when you read this! Lmao
Share 49ersWebzone