LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 207 users in the forums

49ers solution to stadium heat!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Yeah I'm not wearing a hat on top of my beanie, that would look ridiculous. Let's try harder and think of some real solutions.

i think a hat is key but i can not top this . light colored loose fitting clothes. a hat. maybe your sunscreen and lots of water will help.
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Exactly. This tough man act and bravodo is plain stupidity.

Being a blatant p*ssy is much worse in my opinion but to each their own. Real men just deal with it.
Originally posted by Baylor:

Being a blatant p*ssy is much worse in my opinion but to each their own. Real men just prepare for it.

FTFY
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
FTFY

Or that too
Originally posted by Baylor:

Being a blatant p*ssy is much worse in my opinion but to each their own. Real men just deal with it.

Lulz you mean stupid men.
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
How about a retractable dome like the texans? I get its weird that we would have a dome in a state that's known to have awesome weather but if people are literally dying in the stands jed needs to do something. Honestly should've thought of this before confirming the design.

Yeah, this was really dumb of them. They were too quick to blow their load on a stadium. I guess they figured "well we're in Cali how bad could it be?"

Lol, cmon even LA is not building a dome

Doesn't have to be a dome but it would be nice to upgrade the stadium to accommodate for the scorching side of the stadium. California can get pretty damn hot, and the stadium design looked like it was meant for SF cause it doesn't get that hot in SF and it was always freaking windy at candlestick.
  • thl408
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by cciowa:
You don't have to get drunk. You don't have to wear a beanie. You can drink water, put on sunscreen, put on a hat, put on sunglasses. "Feels like 85 degrees" is super easy to take for watching a football game sitting in a seat. At least if you do it the right way it is.

drinking beer is the worst thing you can do . sorry to say that

Well yeah it will massively dehydrate you if you over do it. If you just had lots of water, put on sunscreen, put on a hat, put on good sunglasses and had the appropriate clothing that would cover you some but be breathable most could probably take 100 degrees for a 3 hour and 20 minute game.
Yeah I'm not wearing a hat on top of my beanie, that would look ridiculous. Let's try harder and think of some real solutions.

Hat under the beanie
I'm not putting a beanie on top of my hat. That would look stupid with my Kaepernick black alternate jersey.
I think some of you guys are missing the point. No one is saying you can't survive the heat at Levi's, but why would you want to? Even if you take SDs advice and dress up in a burka while drinking so much water you need a debcatheter from your seat to the bathroom, it's still going to be like torture. It's a very poor experience.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I think some of you guys are missing the point. No one is saying you can't survive the heat at Levi's, but why would you want to? Even if you take SDs advice and dress up in a burka while drinking so much water you need a debcatheter from your seat to the bathroom, it's still going to be like torture. It's a very poor experience.

That experience is every where you go.

If you're going outdoors, it's best to prepare to be out doors
who cares about the fans . the niner players have a hard time functioning at peak performance in 90 degree heat.

Especially with all of the hangovers but we won't get into that aspect of the situation as we need to focus ..on the heat situation.

LOL. It's "67 degrees outside and feels like 85 degrees in the stadium." 85 degrees! Haha. What a bunch of sissies in here. I think the solution is GET TOUGHER and stop complaining so much. Some of the stuff guys posted on here about he supposed heat are pretty funny IMO. There are some really soft people in here.

LOL. It's "67 degrees outside and feels like 85 degrees in the stadium." 85 degrees! Haha. What a bunch of sissies in here. I think the solution is GET TOUGHER and stop complaining so much. Some of the stuff guys posted on here about he supposed heat are pretty funny IMO. There are some really soft people in here.

Should have stayed at the Stick but instead the sissy complainers won and the team moved to Santa Clara.

How many games have you been to at Levi's?
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Should have stayed at the Stick but instead the sissy complainers won and the team moved to Santa Clara.

Which are prob the same people complaining lol, plus I didn't here all the complaints like the ones here outside of the zone
  • thl408
Telling others to get tougher is not a solution. That'd be like if someone can't pay their bills and I said, "stop being poor". That's not a solution.

Not getting drunk, not wearing a beanie, using sunscreen, none of these are solutions - it's avoiding the problem. How can I keep cool while drunk in my beanie/scarf in a sweltering 75 degree oven? Try to actually think of a solution this time instead of more personal attacks. I proposed a solution earlier today by suggesting we create more clouds at gametime to provide cloud cover for the fans.
Share 49ersWebzone