LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 237 users in the forums

49ers solution to stadium heat!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
LOL. It's "67 degrees outside and feels like 85 degrees in the stadium." 85 degrees! Haha. What a bunch of sissies in here. I think the solution is GET TOUGHER and stop complaining so much. Some of the stuff guys posted on here about he supposed heat are pretty funny IMO. There are some really soft people in here.
Telling others to get tougher is not a solution. That'd be like if someone can't pay their bills and I said, "stop being poor". That's not a solution.

Not getting drunk, not wearing a beanie, using sunscreen, none of these are solutions - it's avoiding the problem. How can I keep cool while drunk in my beanie/scarf in a sweltering 75 degree oven? Try to actually think of a solution this time instead of more personal attacks. I proposed a solution earlier today by suggesting we create more clouds at gametime to provide cloud cover for the fans.

Watch from home seems to work for a ton of fans.

[ Edited by TheWooLick on Apr 4, 2018 at 4:55 PM ]
  • thl408
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Appreciate the suggestion, but again, that's avoiding the problem.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Jimmy will take care of the sun. he is not A god,. he is THE god

Qatar has new open air stadiums in the desert with state of the art cooling tech. Maybe they can look into that.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Qatar has new open air stadiums in the desert with state of the art cooling tech. Maybe they can look into that.

Pretty sure it won't work as Levi's is on the sun
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Pretty sure it won't work as Levi's is on the sun

Only one thing left to do. Take out the sun.

Jed is testing the technology at his cabana.
Jed is getting us the artificial clouds like the ones that they are going to use in the upcoming Qatar Olympics;
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Apr 4, 2018 at 7:42 PM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Jed is getting us the artificial clouds like the ones that they are going to use in the upcoming Qatar Olympics;

When it rains at Levi's, it gets you more wet than anywhere else!

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
LOL. It's "67 degrees outside and feels like 85 degrees in the stadium." 85 degrees! Haha. What a bunch of sissies in here. I think the solution is GET TOUGHER and stop complaining so much. Some of the stuff guys posted on here about he supposed heat are pretty funny IMO. There are some really soft people in here.
Telling others to get tougher is not a solution. That'd be like if someone can't pay their bills and I said, "stop being poor". That's not a solution.

Not getting drunk, not wearing a beanie, using sunscreen, none of these are solutions - it's avoiding the problem. How can I keep cool while drunk in my beanie/scarf in a sweltering 75 degree oven? Try to actually think of a solution this time instead of more personal attacks. I proposed a solution earlier today by suggesting we create more clouds at gametime to provide cloud cover for the fans.

That sweltering 75 degrees sure is hot. It's hotter than Death Valley. Very brutal. I'm surprised anybody can survive it.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Apr 4, 2018 at 10:20 PM ]
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

The Roman Colosseum could hold up to 75.000 spectators.
Spectators were shielded from the sun thanks to a huge velarium, which consisted of a canvas-covered, net-like structure made of ropes, with a hole in the center.

Just sayin'
Originally posted by longterm9erfan:
The Roman Colosseum could hold up to 75.000 spectators.
Spectators were shielded from the sun thanks to a huge velarium, which consisted of a canvas-covered, net-like structure made of ropes, with a hole in the center.

Just sayin'
They also had slaves and used them as ottomans ,cup holders etc

Just sayin
Share 49ersWebzone