Mike McGlinchey-OT-Denver Broncos

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Thank god!!!!

he is a bronco now
Originally posted by Jcool:

FWIW

let this be the ultimate slap in the face of every hater who said he should be cut outright and has no talent
clearly the league doesn't believe that for a sec.. lot of folks just scapegoated him unfairly cuz he ain't Trent
Welp that was quick
Good for MM. The guy wasn't trash but I'm glad we're not tying up that much cap on him.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

FWIW

let this be the ultimate slap in the face of every hater who said he should be cut outright and has no talent
clearly the league doesn't believe that for a sec.. lot of folks just scapegoated him unfairly cuz he ain't Trent

I think this shows how bad Oline help is to find. Above avg players getting top dollar.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Overkill:
Good for MM. The guy wasn't trash but I'm glad we're not tying up that much cap on him.

Pretty much how I feel.

FWIW

Yes, the team that overpaid for Russell Wilson should clearly be the benchmark for what "the league" thinks MM is worth...
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Overkill:

Pretty much how I feel.

Anything better than his rookie contract would have been idiotic if we kept him..

• krizay
  • Veteran
FWIW

Exactly! He was constantly compared to Trent. He was an above average RT. We aren't guaranteed to get the same level of play from the next guy.
Originally posted by RDB4216:

FWIW

Yes, the team that overpaid for Russell Wilson should clearly be the benchmark for what "the league" thinks MM is worth...

Lol this. Free agents are always overpaid and this is a perfect example. At least Wilson is mobile enough to escape pressure when MM gets pancaked. Now they just have to enjoy his dumb penalties at the worst time.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by RDB4216:

FWIW

Lol this. Free agents are always overpaid and this is a perfect example. At least Wilson is mobile enough to escape pressure when MM gets pancaked. Now they just have to enjoy his dumb penalties at the worst time.

Is he? Wilson has been one of the most sacked QBs in the league.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Thank god!!!!

he is a bronco now

Agree
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Hargrave's in. Mcs**tty is gone. This day couldn't be better.
Share 49ersWebzone