There are 268 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - LB Fred Warner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Called this

Yup you did. Hoping they got something up their sleeve and go for one more splash this FA to go all in for #6 one more time before Brocks payday
Fred is the only Niner picked in this little debate between Parson's best 11 on D vs Stroud's best 11 on O. My man Fred doesn't get close to the level of love and appreciation he deserves from 9er fans, but the real football people know what's up.

[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 25, 2024 at 11:31 AM ]
It's crazy how little love Fred gets from the fan base. I know football fans aren't very bright when it comes to the game, so they aren't always aware of the technical impact he has on the field--but it is MASSIVE. He virtually makes it impossible to attack the middle of the field against the 49ers. Just think about what an advantage it is to have that with the spread of the Shanahan system across the NFL. Strong hook/curl is a NO GO; he'll carry the front side #3 and eliminate him; pick up the backside crosser and run with him stride for stride. The dude is insane. Logan Ryan said when he first arrived in Santa Clara, he was surprised the stars of the team were working out on an offday. But he specifically pointed out Fred Warner as the embodiment of the 49ers' culture in the lockerroom. Best LB in the game; elite human; elite leader.

Maybe my boy Fred needs more money soon, too.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jun 27, 2024 at 11:29 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
It's crazy how little love Fred gets from the fan base. I know football fans aren't very bright when it comes to the game, so they aren't always aware of the technical impact he has on the field--but it is MASSIVE. He virtually makes it impossible to attack the middle of the field against the 49ers. Just think about that and what an advantage it is to have that with the spread of the Shanahan system across the NFL. Strong hook/curl is a NO GO; he'll carry the front side #3 and eliminate him; pick up the backside crosser and run with him stride for stride. The dude is insane. Logan Ryan said when he first arrived in Santa Clara, he was surprised the stars of the team were working out on an offday. But he specifically pointed out Fred Warner as the embodiment of the 49ers' culture in the lockerroom. Best LB in the game; elite human; elite leader.

lol what is considered love, WZ posts ?

Dude is doing great.. and doing that usually leaves WZ threads quite
It's crazy how little love Fred gets from the fan base. I know football fans aren't very bright when it comes to the game, so they aren't always aware of the technical impact he has on the field--but it is MASSIVE. He virtually makes it impossible to attack the middle of the field against the 49ers. Just think about what an advantage it is to have that with the spread of the Shanahan system across the NFL. Strong hook/curl is a NO GO; he'll carry the front side #3 and eliminate him; pick up the backside crosser and run with him stride for stride. The dude is insane. Logan Ryan said when he first arrived in Santa Clara, he was surprised the stars of the team were working out on an offday. But he specifically pointed out Fred Warner as the embodiment of the 49ers' culture in the lockerroom. Best LB in the game; elite human; elite leader.

Condescending, untrue and a generalization like that could be seen as not very bright but I digress. Always love me some Fred. We are lucky to have him
i'll never forget larry krueger calling fred warner a terrible draft pick, that he's just a special teamer
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i'll never forget larry krueger calling fred warner a terrible draft pick, that he's just a special teamer

Hahahaha

He said that? Lolol
Originally posted by Montana:

He said that? Lolol

ya dude, it's seared into my brain. he also was pounding the table for the niners to draft trubisky the year before.
Originally posted by Montana:
He said that? Lolol

Yeah, I remember him tweeting out that it was a wasted pick as Fred Warner was only going to be a special teams player. Looks like he deleted those tweets.

Other than Purdy he might be the most important person on our team imo.
Fred is reliable and uncontroversial. This leads to little conversation about him, though everyone thinks he's great.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Real ones know. Grown man and off the field. Wish we could have 53 Fred Warners on the roster. Every week with weenie boy BA makes me appreciate Fred even more. He'll go down as the greatest cover LB when it's all said and done.
[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 12, 2024 at 12:12 PM ]
STILL the heart and soul !!
Share 49ersWebzone