There are 120 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by FL9er:

Hero cracks me up with the "my son," comments.

I guess you could call me the Antonio Cromartie of the Webzone.

Naw you know their names
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by FL9er:

Hero cracks me up with the "my son," comments.

Naw you know their names

Really disappointing to see this guy start the season listed as a 3rd stringer in the initial depth chart.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
Really disappointing to see this guy start the season listed as a 3rd stringer in the initial depth chart.

He'll move up - it's just the first game.

dude that's the PR department depth chart. He'll get his snaps.

Bro, it's time we start discussing you getting a vasectomy.
Ok well I didn't get Pettis in my money league so now I'm gonna need Deebo to have an Anquan Boldin like rookie season
Originally posted by genus49:
Ok well I didn't get Pettis in my money league so now I'm gonna need Deebo to have an Anquan Boldin like rookie season

Drafted Deebo in the 15/16th round of mine. out of 17.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
By mid season, Deebo will be starting in the slot.
Originally posted by mayo49:
By mid season, Deebo will be starting in the slot.

Deebo will be starting by halftime

Originally posted by NYniner85:

dude that's the PR department depth chart. He'll get his snaps.

Disinformation (third stringer). He's our sleeper secret weapon with the slant to the house.
[ Edited by WestCoastForever on Sep 4, 2019 at 8:57 AM ]
Remember this is the PR department's depth chart, no necessarily John/Kyle's, Deebo won't be inactive that's all I know, and he will produce with Goodwin, Pettis on offense.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Remember this is the PR department's depth chart, no necessarily John/Kyle's, Deebo won't be inactive that's all I know, and he will produce with Goodwin, Pettis on offense.

This!
Same for Bosa. He probably won't trot out on the first defensive snap, but he'll be in on obvious passing downs.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

This!
Same for Bosa. He probably won't trot out on the first defensive snap, but he'll be in on obvious passing downs.

Ok good, cause they had Bosa behind Ford. I would think they would want Bosa in front of AA, to have both Ford and Bosa on the field during obvious passing downs
Deebo will score the first TD by a wide receiver this season. calling it.
Share 49ersWebzone