There are 143 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
He's right though. Bill Walsh was the coach who used players. SF hasn't been that for a long time.

wuuut??
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
Im not sold on deebo yet.
Week 1 wr that impressed more:
Aj brown
M Brown
DK Metcalf

K

Guess we got to bail on deebo then

gotta blow up the whole team tbh

just let mullens take over
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
This kid needs the ball more. Yes he had the fumble, but he's electric with the ball in his hands.

Get Goodwin out of there, every time he get's the ball thrown his way I cringe, it more often than not doesn't end well.

The bigger question is why do we never target Goodwin deep? Had we attempted just a couple, it would have easily opened up things underneath.

Well, it was only week 1, but I do wish we were more deliberate in our use of Goodwin. I suppose much of it depends on pass pro, but Kittle and Goodwin on the field at once has to warrant lots of attention. We'll see what happens in the coming weeks.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Or he doesn't take the game seriously enough

or he farted

Lol

Haha
He needs to eat. Keep feeding him.
Originally posted by Heroism:
He needs to eat. Keep feeding him.

You can tell Deebo is well on his way to becoming our #1 WR. I didn't really want that in his rookie season because mistakes will be made by him, like any rookie, but he's a special talent and you gotta keep getting him the ball and let him work his magic.
The more they use him the better he looks.
5 for 87, ypc 17.4, long 39,1TD

Nice game Deebo
Deeeeebo
Breakout game orrrrrrr

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
5 for 87, ypc 17.4, long 39,1TD

Nice game Deebo

Had that one drop, but solid game. I love when he gets those sweeps. Kid is deceptively fast!
Lots of designed plays to force him the ball, but he has some skills running with the ball in his hand, so it makes sense. Also, had a critical drop. I'd like to just see him beat a corner in man to man, but we haven't seen that yet. At least it was a much better game than last week.
Great fn game deebo, love this kid already
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Lots of designed plays to force him the ball, but he has some skills running with the ball in his hand, so it makes sense. Also, had a critical drop. I'd like to just see him beat a corner in man to man, but we haven't seen that yet. At least it was a much better game than last week.

You must be fun at parties
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Deebo is going to be legit and don't forget Hurd

Future is bright
Share 49ersWebzone