LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 185 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Since07:
Deebo probably starting to feel Ayuik becoming Kyle's go to guy. Was he out of shape because of the lengthy contract negotiation? Getting paid and then showing up out of shape is a bad look

I think this take is off (on Aiyuk). Nothing but total accountability, which should be a breath of fresh air on Deebo's part. I hated the hold out and thought last season was his worst, but held out hope because we would see a spectacular play here and there.

The guy loves football and wants to win. He didn't contribute much to our success last year. He set a standard based and precedent and then with his own words. Going to see if he gets back to that. Aiyuk doesn't play much of a role because he and Deebo are not doing the same things in this offense.

If anything, I think CMC is a bigger threat to Deebo than Aiyuk is.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Jun 7, 2023 at 4:21 AM ]
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'd never hate on any player skipping these voluntary ota's. I'd be enjoying my family.

This is his job.

Deebo haters confuse me

So does Deebo hate himself?

Yep
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Nice to see Samuel owning up to his s**tty season last year.

See, it wasnt just me.....he himself admitting he played "awful" and was out of shape.

Exactly, when the poll about who to trade came up I was roasted because "ohhh Deebo"... spare me. Dude got payed, bought some ninja turtle suits and wack ass purses and played like ass. Diva WR who wanted out, get out. No doubt he has talent but his diva tendencies I can do without. Without Kyle, Deebo is an AVERAGE WR. Yes, he is a beast when he actually catches the ball but he has to get open and actually catch the ball to be that beast. I hope he realized Ayuik is #1 and if he wants to reclaim that spot he's gonna need to put in the work.
[ Edited by Stevec9932 on Jun 7, 2023 at 9:06 AM ]
Zach Gelb is a bum
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Jul 11, 2023 at 8:49 AM ]
I like Deebo but he ran his mouth about the Eagles so deal with the questions. that's why you should always be a gracious winner or loser.
I like Deebo but he ran his mouth about the Eagles so deal with the questions. that's why you should always be a gracious winner or loser.

So did everyone else on the team, including coaches. With that said I agree he should've responded with a "we're moving on and I'm looking forward to the upcoming season" type of answer instead of just hanging up, now social media will run with it.

meanwhile the Eagles blame their SB loss on the grass.
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:

So did everyone else on the team, including coaches. With that said I agree he should've responded with a "we're moving on and I'm looking forward to the upcoming season" type of answer instead of just hanging up, now social media will run with it.

I wish he just gave a boring answer and moved the show along cuz that dumbass got exactly what he wanted...he got his name in the news as a result but I also don't blame Deebo for ending it.

People b***h when he answers and then they set him up for a no win question. You show confidence - bulletin board material, you keep it moving with a PC answer and they just adjust the question to try to get another soundbite.
Not a good look for Deebo
Originally posted by genus49:

I wish he just gave a boring answer and moved the show along cuz that dumbass got exactly what he wanted...he got his name in the news as a result but I also don't blame Deebo for ending it.

People b***h when he answers and then they set him up for a no win question. You show confidence - bulletin board material, you keep it moving with a PC answer and they just adjust the question to try to get another soundbite.

This loss really bothers this team. They had to think they were better and there's no comparison to react like this. I hope they just kill the talk and move on.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by genus49:

This loss really bothers this team. They had to think they were better and there's no comparison to react like this. I hope they just kill the talk and move on.

DEEVAH in shape this year ??
Originally posted by 9moon:

Who?

• thl408
A motivated Deebo, Jennings (contract year), and Aiyuk (contract year) is a great thing to have.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by 9moon:

Who?

You must've missed the 9moon nicknames that don't make sense thread.

Looks like we're getting odd year Deebo this season.
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Jul 24, 2023 at 3:44 PM ]

FP 1
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

FP 1

Hell yeah
Share 49ersWebzone