No McCaffrey, no problem for 49ers as they ride Jordan Mason to cruise past Jets 32-19 in season opener →

There are 333 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Originally posted by Since07:
Before

After

What is that a before/after picture of, smoking a blunt?
Originally posted by thl408:
Before

After

JR would have never been JR had not been for his work ethic..
Originally posted by thl408:
Before

After

Lol.

Super happy to see and hear Samuel showing maturity and responsibility for his poor play last year. Let hope he has a great season.
He seemed pretty fast against Denver.
"I think Deebo has obviously taken last year's film and everything and has been real with himself, and man, you've seen a different mindset with him all throughout camp," Purdy said.

From maiocco.

Purdy calling out deebo's laziness last year. Gotta love it.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
"I think Deebo has obviously taken last year's film and everything and has been real with himself, and man, you've seen a different mindset with him all throughout camp," Purdy said.

From maiocco.

no. that's not it. the question included that Deebo was self-critical on his performance. you can watch it down below.

https://youtu.be/b1BHfqmIHAI?si=sQFU3cPbNB98H0FC&t=330
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

From maiocco.

no. that's not it. the question included that Deebo was self-critical on his performance. you can watch it down below.

https://youtu.be/b1BHfqmIHAI?si=sQFU3cPbNB98H0FC&t=330

Ok got it. The question added context.
Lol @ Deebo being "lazy". Dude has been giving it 💯 since day one, even playing through injuries. He's definitely one of the Niner greats.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
He seemed pretty fast against Denver.

He's definitely in better shape than 12 months ago.

Originally posted by Patton:
Lol @ Deebo being "lazy". Dude has been giving it 💯 since day one, even playing through injuries. He's definitely one of the Niner greats.

I never understood this whole lazy or diva thing, also why people want to trade Deebo cause of one down year, makes no sense.

Curious what bag he is carrying lol..LV? 🤔 Not that I can afford but that's a nice bag lol.
Originally posted by Montana:

Curious what bag he is carrying lol..LV? 🤔 Not that I can afford but that's a nice bag lol.

just showing off
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

I never understood this whole lazy or diva thing, also why people want to trade Deebo cause of one down year, makes no sense.

His down year wasn't really down IMO. The offense went through all of our QBs and Kyle had to morph the offense to match. I'm excited as hell that he used all that as motivation to grind harder.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

His down year wasn't really down IMO. The offense went through all of our QBs and Kyle had to morph the offense to match. I'm excited as hell that he used all that as motivation to grind harder.

Yup. Just a man realizing he can push his body to be even better.
Share 49ersWebzone