LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 165 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I never felt last year was embarrassing for deebo. Thought he was still really good but of course compared to super nova deebo from 2021 a step down
Originally posted by frenchmov:
I never felt last year was embarrassing for deebo. Thought he was still really good but of course compared to super nova deebo from 2021 a step down

Yeah he was good but didn't play up to his contract thats for sure
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I never understood this whole lazy or diva thing, also why people want to trade Deebo cause of one down year, makes no sense.

Well he requested a trade and then wasn't in top shape after getting paid I'd say thats where it comes from.
Originally posted by Since07:
I never understood this whole lazy or diva thing, also why people want to trade Deebo cause of one down year, makes no sense.

Well he requested a trade and then wasn't in top shape after getting paid I'd say thats where it comes from.

He never requested a trade though
Deebo looked slimmer and faster to me in his preseason action so far..... but didn't like him taking that many shots in the game lol...
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33773156/star-receiver-deebo-samuel-asks-san-francisco-49ers-trade-him

Pretty sure I remember him unfollowing the 9ers and deleting 9er related posts on Instagram too
[ Edited by Since07 on Aug 22, 2023 at 1:07 AM ]
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33773156/star-receiver-deebo-samuel-asks-san-francisco-49ers-trade-him

Pretty sure I remember him unfollowing the 9ers and deleting 9er related posts on Instagram too

Yeah he did for sure. Among other things you mentioned. He's wrong…..what a surprise
5 more days til we get to see this man be FP1
  • thl408
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Flex Player/Position?
Originally posted by thl408:

Flex Player/Position?

Football player 1

• thl408

Flex Player/Position?

Football player 1

Can't wait for the Deebo/CMC packages that Kyle has in store.

Flex Player/Position?

Football player 1

It's gonna be like Christmas every gameday where he shows a few plays and alignments that's gonna remind us why this team is so hard to defend. So much motion just to throw the ball to Aiyuk who will naturally have a career year and hold out next year demanding a new deal

Flex Player/Position?

Football player 1

It's gonna be like Christmas every gameday where he shows a few plays and alignments that's gonna remind us why this team is so hard to defend. So much motion just to throw the ball to Aiyuk who will naturally have a career year and hold out next year demanding a new deal

I like to imagine Deebo and CMC both in the back field, play action toss to one and the other runs out to the opposite side on a wheel route. I don't know if that would really work but I would like to see some sort of trickery where the defense commits to one leaving the other open.
Originally posted by Andra:

Flex Player/Position?

Football player 1

I like to imagine Deebo and CMC both in the back field, play action toss to one and the other runs out to the opposite side on a wheel route. I don't know if that would really work but I would like to see some sort of trickery where the defense commits to one leaving the other open.

Well we know CMC can throw a dime. Time to find out if Deebo can
Originally posted by Andra:

Flex Player/Position?

Football player 1

Well we know CMC can throw a dime. Time to find out if Deebo can
i thought he threw one already , to JJ ?
Share 49ersWebzone